return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
This song would make a great summer cheese remix
View this Thread in Original format
Alex

What do you think?

:gsmile:
malek
gay...

actually this one would be a great remix:

Alex
I was going to suggest a remix of "In the Air Tonight"... But I just remembered it has been done already. I can't remember the remixer but it was BAD.
DarknessBrotha
Yeahhh The Hulk one is solid...I made a mix with it years ago with the acapella. Here's a nice segment from East bound & Down with that classic intro.

Kenny Powers

The theme from Dr.who was ahead of it's time and still sounds bad ass....I'd like to see that remixed into a set.

Dr Who Theme
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by DarknessBrotha
Yeahhh The Hulk one is solid...I made a mix with it years ago with the acapella. Here's a nice segment from East bound & Down with that classic intro.

Kenny Powers

The theme from Dr.who was ahead of it's time and still sounds bad ass....I'd like to see that remixed into a set.

Dr Who Theme

Ya the Dr. Who theme is pretty damn cool.:crazy:
Fran666
quote:
Originally posted by DarknessBrotha

Alex
quote:
Originally posted by Fran666

EPIC
Fran666
pink floyd - on the run... dying to hear a good remix of it...

i've heard muzik 4 machines doing it... but it sucks... from montreal btw...

Zyklon_Jay
i broke my at cypress hill.
Fran666
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
i broke my at cypress hill.

:stongue:

puto !!!

Zyklon_Jay
it was fucking amazing vato. I look like an Italian red eyed lobster, but after so many bands over the last few weeks, i can say i saw something good. Claude Von Stroke seemed to be ok, but yeah he ain't a puto.
Fran666
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
it was fucking amazing vato. I look like an Italian red eyed lobster, but after so many bands over the last few weeks, i can say i saw something good. Claude Von Stroke seemed to be ok, but yeah he ain't a puto.

yeah any DJ would look boring after seeing them, glick glock goes the gun, make a run boy, make a run boy, make a run...

wish i've could of go :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement