return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Would you quit?
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
I know i've been hinting that i'm going to quit my job soon, but I realized something in the past few days.

My work gets blizzard betas. If i am no longer employed there, I wont get diablo 3 beta.

Now what seems more important? Maybe i should just tough it out for another few months.
Silky Johnson
The general rule of thumb is to not quit a job unless you already have another one lined up.
Meat187
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
The general rule of thumb is to not quit a job unless you already have another one lined up.

yah i had one lined up. have an interview this week, but i dont think it's a good question to ask in an interview "Will you be offering access to the Diablo 3 beta?"

:D
malek
diablo, if it pays more, take it.
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by malek

+1

Then you can buy diablo when you have lots more cash.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by malek

it's actually more of a lateral move. pay is pretty much the same.
EddieZilker
Is this really a serious question?

I was talking about the question asking if it was a serious question; not the thread topic which I'm having even more trouble taking seriously than my self-referencing question.
malek
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
it's actually more of a lateral move. pay is pretty much the same.

if it does have a better sounding title

then take

else

that
bananas
U could get lucky and get your hands on the beta even if you aint working there anymore:P

stren
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
I know i've been hinting that i'm going to quit my job soon, but I realized something in the past few days.

My work gets blizzard betas. If i am no longer employed there, I wont get diablo 3 beta.

Now what seems more important? Maybe i should just tough it out for another few months.

I hope I will get D3 beta, and I don't work at your company. I guess there are other ways to get it.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by stren
I hope I will get D3 beta, and I don't work at your company. I guess there are other ways to get it.

yah but if i stay my, my chances of getting d3 beta are 100%.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement