return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
ever been so pissed @ your computer.
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
that you did this to the keyboard??

aha! take that bitch!

ing winamp, didn't work
my i.e went crazy.
for some reason, my start menue, is empty,
and
there is for some reason, no sapce on my hd, and i can't figure out why.
jdat
your sister been playing around with the comp again?

I think you need anger management classes :p
a-aplz
llololol :stongue:

time to back up important things and

format c:

:p
Nicke
I used to hit the computer with my hand when I got pissed at it (I was using Win98, so the mofo ed up like all the time). Then one time, after the third blue screen that day, I hit the computer (again), but this time so hard or at the wrong place, so the ing HDD crashed.. Lost lots of stuff. (Damn you Bill Gates :whip: )
torontotrance
see if got my tools out......there would be nothing left of the keyboard.
Mr.Mystery
So how'd you type out that post then? ;)
torontotrance
see the keyword was IF and it also assume...i take my anger out on things......which i don't.
Jayci
I never hit the computer cuz its expensive :) but i use to get so pissed at practicing piano when i was a kid that I'd bite the keys. You can still see the teeth marks in the ivory :)
DJ_ALFA
I broke my keyboard once cause the fuken thing froze and didn't want to come back. Breaking my keyboard helped big time:D, the comp unfroze and I had to use Software Keyboard for a few days before I got a new one... I still get the urge to break the keyboard sometimes but then I think about the money and I calm down
edwardm
Never been that pissed of YETbut one day I know I'm going to boot this PC across the room! :eyes:

Man it's too slow I think it's getting time to upgrade! :)

Ed

j_spot
if your keyboard is broken you can always use the one on the monitor using the mouse

now thats a pain
a-aplz
Oh, and my old 486 was being a bitch once...I got up and kicked a hole in the side of it. :whip: Then I got a real computer.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement