return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Sebastian Ingrosso, Erick Morillo, Bob Sinclair & Alesso Miami halloween weekend 2011 (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Dream Beamz
quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
is this official? shm usually posts shows and upcoming news on their facebook and twitter and i dont see them talking about this at all..

and the song isn't even a SHM song, which they always use in their promos. and does the video even actually say or mention SHM anywhere? lol

i want this to be true but im a bit skeptical :conf:

I think it's true. Of course it's being promoted as an unconfirmed (contracts etc) event so they won't be able to say anything more than they have to promote the event until the contracts have been signed all the way. These parties have a lot of people with their hand in the cookie jar and they all have to figure out who gets and spends what amounts of money.

Way to be attentive on the lack of SHM track or even any mention of them at all.

Random note:
Now I really wished the trio would play gov island NY. The vibe from just steve Angello there this past Saturday was absolutely incredible. It's a shame they are two big to play a smaller venue like that
diabloargentino
quote:
Originally posted by Dream Beamz
Random note:
Now I really wished the trio would play gov island NY. The vibe from just steve Angello there this past Saturday was absolutely incredible. It's a shame they are two big to play a smaller venue like that

gov island is definitely an amazing venue, but at this point, i'm sure these guys believe they can sell out MSG lol.
Dream Beamz
Some big announcement September 23rd

saw the date just poking around Electric Zoo. Could they be taking about a new album, a new track, the Miami Halloween date, a possible NYC date, who knows

http://www.230911.com/
Dream Beamz
FAILURE

SEBASTIAN INGROSSO , ERICK MORILLO , BOB SINCLAIR & ALESSO Miami Halloween weekend in custom arena, its not SHM
PatMcGroin
somehow i knew this wasnt gonna be shm. there was way too little promotion. had it actually been shm we would of seen 14 6 second trailers showcasing angellos amazing 'look mom no hands' mixing skills, ingrosso eating a bakers dozen box of donuts, and axwell bitching about wanting a whole van to himself for his trip to the grocery store.

this would only be worth it at a cheap price point. but somehow i doubt that.
maddhatterradio
It's a huge fail. So much so, that I changed my flight and hotel from this weekend to the following (Carl Cox)

I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Bring on Mr. Cox!
Wenddy
quote:
Originally posted by maddhatterradio
It's a huge fail. So much so, that I changed my flight and hotel from this weekend to the following (Carl Cox)

I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Bring on Mr. Cox!

You should have ALWAYS picked Cox from the get go lol
snatonsb
You guys are trippin, like seriously! This line up blows SHM out of the water. SHM sucks balls anyways, Ingrosso, Alesso, and Erick is a better choice.
Dream Beamz
it was the crowd that showed up for SHM that made the parties, as crappy as some of them were, somehow it made the party

i have a feeling the same vibe will not be present at this party like it was at the last Halloween party at Scope art arena
dj douglas
quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
You guys are trippin, like seriously! This line up blows SHM out of the water. SHM sucks balls anyways, Ingrosso, Alesso, and Erick is a better choice.

10000% true! just hunt around for all the shm set of the last year.....almost all exactly the same....they suck! ingrosso is very good.

ERICK MORILLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ucforange
I'm going to this...already got my hotel! I think it's going to be quite a party. Ingrosso is really good without the rest of SHM, and Erick Morillo always throws it down. This will be better than SHM.
Dream Beamz
quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
I'm going to this...already got my hotel! I think it's going to be quite a party. Ingrosso is really good without the rest of SHM, and Erick Morillo always throws it down. This will be better than SHM.

Erick Morillo is apparently going to have a really early set in Miami. He will be at Monster Massive in Cali later on that same day

http://www.facebook.com/MonsterMassive1
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Privacy Statement