return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What car would you recommend?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_ALFA
I am thinking about getting a car, but can't make up my mind
my choises are: Honda Civic LX, Nissan Sentra SE R, Acura 1.7EL which is similar to Honda Civic but more expensive for some reason, Mazda Protege or Protege5. Currently I drive a ford focus se, it sux big time like most american small cars. So which one would u suggest?
a-aplz
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not an import. I hate them. :whip:

I don't see why people like them so much...its what..$15'000 car with some stickers slapped on, new rims, tinted windows and some sub woofers. WOoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwWWWW. :p

Not saying you would do that, nor am I saying you're a teen, but the majority of teen drivers do that to be cool.

Then blast rap music. Stupid wiggers. :p
Strike
quote:
Originally posted by a-aplz

[/COLOR]

now i hate u!!
:whip: :whip: :whip:

go for the protege 5!
DJ_ALFA
quote:

I don't see why people like them so much...its what..$15'000 car with some stickers slapped on, new rims, tinted windows and some sub woofers. WOoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwWWWW. :p

Not saying you would do that, nor am I saying you're a teen, but the majority of teen drivers do that to be cool.

I know what you are talking about, I hate those wiggers as well and no, I am not gonna buy those stupid stickers and stuff and not gonna blast rap music, not in this lifetime:whip: I wanna get an import cause it's just better, simple as that. I had a "pleasure" of owning a Ford focus (not an import) and drove those non import small cars like Chevrolet Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire. Imported cars are so much better, more efficient and stuff. I know that from experience.
BacardiMan
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_ALFA

I know what you are talking about, I hate those wiggers as well and no, I am not gonna buy those stupid stickers and stuff and not gonna blast rap music, not in this lifetime:whip: I wanna get an import cause it's just better, simple as that. I had a "pleasure" of owning a Ford focus (not an import) and drove those non import small cars like Chevrolet Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire. Imported cars are so much better, more efficient and stuff. I know that from experience.

Imported cars are way better on gas and ussually they have more luxury, I drive a Pontiac Grand am SE there quite nice and drive good with a v6 engine fully loaded and there not that expenive!
Dmatrox
quote:

Um imports dont come with stickers slapped on and new rims and tinted windows and subs. :conf: :whip:

Jap cars are good on gas and usually have better parts, however the americans are catching up in the game.

I personally (if i had the $$) would go for the civix lx or acura 1.7el rather than the protege or nissan. I just havent had any experience with those cars.

Why not the civic sir or si or coupe? or acura rsx or ToyYoda celica?
InsomnEac
the sentra se r (the sport one right?) is actually a pretty cool car. i was car shopping on the weekend and i sat in one in the showroom. 6-speed, 2.3 ltr, and they look pretty cool too. i dont like the coloured seats tho...

:D
DJ_ALFA
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

1. They are more expensive
2. They have less room
3. I am under 25 so the insurance will cost me double of what I'd be paying for a sedan
DJ_ALFA
quote:
Originally posted by InsomnEac 6-speed, 2.3 ltr, and they look pretty cool too. i dont like the coloured seats tho...

:D

it's 2.5 ltr actually and I didn't see colored seats in the showroom I went to.
InsomnEac
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_ALFA

it's 2.5 ltr actually and I didn't see colored seats in the showroom I went to.

ya i couldn't remember if it was 2.3 or 2.5 :p

the one that i saw had red seats in it... uuuuugly imo. but everything else about the car was good

Ultraphu
Yeah you can get red seats for those.

I'd say all of your choices are good. The Honda/Acura will probably hold thier value the best. The Mazda or the Nissan will probably be the quickest. I believe all of them to be similar in reliability.
Strike
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

cuz the civic looks NASTY!
the rsx is ok..but pretty pricey
and celica...i hate those
they're so weak, and they scream "rice me"

just my own opinion
so don't take offence
:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement