return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I work with people who shouldn't be reproducing at the rate they are:
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
at work, there are two people who are married...who have 3 kids.

No big deal, but being bad humans, none of us there make a ton of money.

They're alreayd broke, but guess what, they have another bundle of joy on the way.

It's almost infuriating, because she'll get another year off work and people will have to pick her slack..btu w/e. the only thing i could think of when she was telling me was this:

Zyklon_Jay
you have a lot in common with the infant, because you will live with your parents for at least 18 more years.
Spam
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
you have a lot in common with the infant, because you will live with your parents for at least 18 more years.

And the Leafs will still be "rebuilding" along their quest to win the cup.
Lira
What matters is: Are they happy? Does their poverty bother them?

As much as I feel it's a terribly bad idea to have kids when your financial life is hanging by a thread, who knows, maybe they're all better off that way... even if I think that's doubtful.
Zyklon_Jay
it's funny because the optimism in leafs nation is running wild like it is every year at this time. There is no way that team makes the playoffs next year....dumbest fans in all of sports IMO.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
it's funny because the optimism in leafs nation is running wild like it is every year at this time. There is no way that team makes the playoffs next year....dumbest fans in all of sports IMO.

for the most part yes.

Like last year, when the leafs won the first 4 games of the season, people were talking about the Stanley cup.

I had to explain to people that no, the leafs would most likely miss the playoffs again, because there's not enough talent on the team to keep this 'momentum' up. and the people i told looked at me like i didn't know wtf i was talking about.

I am however, a very realistic leaf fan.

Wtf did they do? Conolley? he's not our answer, he's just another dud from another team. Leafs still have a long way to go before I'm actually "excited" about anything.
Zyklon_Jay
they have 0 chance playing in the northeast division. too many good teams.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement