return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
NeW druG: YABA some information on this?
View this Thread in Original format
gOOD-tRiP
i just heard about this on the news and they said it is popular in asia and just arrived in LA. they said it is way stronger then exctasy and lasts longer. they say all these things about how bad it is but they actually make it seem so good. LOL. i quit drugs long time ago but i still want to know some information on this drug called Yaba, if thats how you spell it.
blazed it
i've read about yaba before.... its big in thailand. i'm not sure what it exactly is but it seems to be a form of meth (speed). i've read about the effects and it sounds like speed too; euphoria and an out of control sex drive and then after heavy usage paranoia and sometimes users become delusional.
jploveparade
YaBa is nothing but metamphetamines.

Just a new name for old , selling it in purple and yellow colored pills.
mr_sick
yaba

Originally manufactured by the Nazis to help keep their troops awake for days, Yaba has become increasingly popular in the Far East amongst claims that the drug is now bigger than heroin in Thailand.

Yaba is a derivative of synthetic amphetamines such as speed and can be manufactured far more quickly and easily than traditional forms of amphetamine. The recipe has spread from the Far East by word of mouth and on the Internet (no, don't ask us).

We've experienced some difficulty getting a consistent description of ingredients and effects, with some reports stating that the drug is mostly methamphetamine, running 80% pure with much of the cut being castoff from heroin production

Side effects:
The drug is claimed to create an intense hallucinogenic effect and can keep users awake for days on end, although some users have reported that the only visuals come as a result of sleep deprivation after binge sessions.

Health risks:
Addictive and/or habit-forming. Regular use of the drug has been linked to lung and kidney disorders, hallucinations and paranoia. A frequent hallucination is 'speed bugs' or crank bugs' where users believe that bugs are crawling under their skin and go loopy trying to get them out. In Thailand, the number of students entering rehab to deal with yaba addiction has risen by nearly 1,000% in the past two years (source: Observer 17.10.99) Those coming off the drug are also susceptible to severe depression and suicidal urges.

I saw a story in England where a man took too much Yaba, went back home then killed his wife and his two children...

It seems to do an effect of Lsd + Speed (that's what someone who already tested said to me)
mentalbarter
:eek:
Dont take that man, it'll your life
tu_face
far as i know its just another name for crystal meth..

its . dont touch it. :)

stick to your normal amphetamines :D:D me = basehead raAA
brunette
quote:
Originally posted by mr_sick

A frequent hallucination is 'speed bugs' or crank bugs' where users believe that bugs are crawling under their skin and go loopy trying to get them out.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww
:eek: :eek:
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
far as i know its just another name for crystal meth..

its . dont touch it. :)

stick to your normal amphetamines :D:D me = basehead raAA

hehe base, hmmmm :( :stongue:
drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by mr_sick
I saw a story in England where a man took too much Yaba, went back home then killed his wife and his two children...

no, that was Switzerland, not England. And the guy did not take Yaba, but rather drank too much Absinth, went home and killed his wife and children with an axe. That was the reason Absinth was banned by the EU for many years (not anymore).
jploveparade
Drizz I know where you get your dope

DuMonde TrAnCeR
ive heard its red and nastier than smack!
PhaseFour
i hear that they rip lithium off camera batteries (as in lithIon) and shove it in there. dont take that !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement