return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Atlanta & Southeast USA EDM Event Listings > Past Events

2011.09.28 [ATL] T R A I N W R E C K | Wednesday Sept 28 | @ the Sound Table
View this Thread in Original format
the Sound Table
Do you fancy yourself a DJ but have never had the opportunity to show your stuff at a proper venue? Well, here is your chance...

T R A I N W R E C K

The Sound Table is proud to present a new monthly which gives anyone with a few records or cds, the opportunity to play our lovely venue.

Here is how it works:

- The sign in sheet will begin @ 9pm
- Once you are on the list, you cannot sign up again until your set is finished
- Set times are first come first serve and will last for 15 minutes each
- We reserve the right to refuse access to anyone who is too drunk etc...

Rules:

1) Any genre of music is acceptable, so don't be afraid to bring your favorite tunes

2) We are a fully functioning venue that plays host to some of the best DJ's in the world. They are professionals and we expect the very same professionalism from anyone we allow in our booth and on our equipment

3) Please be respectful to the other DJ's, this whole event has been put together because we think it is a great opportunity for the DJ community to come together and have a serious amount of fun

Gear:

Pioneer DJM 800 x1
CDJ 1000 MK2 x2
Technic 1200 x2

*NO TRACTOR OR SERATO ALLOWED*

Sound Rig by Meyer Sound

To give credit where credit is due, this event was completely inspired by The Crescent Room and Byron. This was a very fun event that actually allowed many of our friends their first opportunity to play for a sizable crowd. We at the Sound Table feel that when this came to an end there was a void that was left and we are honored and happy to fill that at a venue we believe is ideal for such an event! So hats off to the teacher and lets pick up where we left off...

Alright people, better start practicing!

-ST
Ted Promo
Hrrrrmmmm. This could be fun. Mayhaps.

Can I burn some Christian metal to CD?
DJRYAN™
I'm looking forward to this.. God only knows why its' been since Liquified's - Unwind that I've spun in the ATL.. Here's to a good time and hopefully good music..

TranceLuver4evr
I remember this event was hosted many years ago!! Glad to see it coming back around again

Might show up to have a little fun :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement