return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Loudness
View this Thread in Original format
LAdazeNYnights
So ppl across from me are all out on their balcony blasting keisha and terrible in music liek that so loud that I can barely hear a movie on my laptop. I'm thinkin bout opening window and setting speakers by it blasting something like berghain 02. should i go ahead and do this or what?
LAdazeNYnights
They all went inside. oh it was ing brilliant.
i heard them playing 'escape me' so i was like 'u like tiestos??' and blastes silence. amazzzinnnggg.
Chimney
Talk about loudness: I managed to break a pair of Pioneer HDJ 1000 with "Glenn Morrison - Circles" back in 2007, and a pair of Sennheiser HD 650 with "Mod.Civil - Somebody to love" at too high volumes.
tubularbills
lol, how is life living alone? welcome to neighbors!:tongue2
Zyklon_Jay
one week living alone...and already you managed to be that weird loner that likes ruining people's fun solely for the reason that they have friends. next stop: fanny pack.
stren
coldness gets rid of the badness
Trance-MB
quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
should i go ahead and do this or what?

Depends on what speakers you have, 10W no, 100W yes.
ChemEnhanced
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
one week living alone...and already you managed to be that weird loner that likes ruining people's fun solely for the reason that they have friends. next stop: cats.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
next stop: fanny pack.

Hey, Idoru has plenty of friends.
yukii
quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
So ppl across from me are all out on their balcony blasting keisha and terrible in music liek that so loud that I can barely hear a movie on my laptop. I'm thinkin bout opening window and setting speakers by it blasting something like berghain 02. should i go ahead and do this or what?

dude there's no point. just let it be. i lived in an apartment that was RIGHT next to the 'clubs' in my previous university. and EVERY Thursday, Friday, Saturday (sometimes Sunday) night I could hear the ty dj music and the faced s walking around and yelling because he lost his expensive phone..Just buy a good pair of ear plugs.

thankfully now, all i hear is the raggae music from the rasta guy across the street :stongue:

Redd
quote:
Originally posted by yukii
Just buy a good pair of ear plugs.

if you get used to using ear plugs they can be lifesavers. if not for them my army-period would have been miserable as hell. also college.

good advice
LAdazeNYnights
haha yea hi didn't actually do it last night...had half a mind to and then poured another glass of whiskey and turned up the volume of the music in my own place...by the time i quit drinkin and turned the music off (idk maybe 4:30) i couldn't hear em anymore
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement