return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Love the unexpected?
View this Thread in Original format
_Ocean_Drive_
Like getting an upgrade to business class on a severely delayed 9-hour flight from Vancouver to London?
Jarvmeister
Prefer to get there on time........
Chimney
What are you doing for 9 hours?
Taipan
The trick is not to sleep, cause that would be a waste of business class. The harder part is taking full advantage of the free wine without falling asleep though.
Taipan
Also airplane food has always been stereotypically terrible. But I have to admit, in recent years it has become one of my favorite cuisines. And business class has the GOOD . Spinach ravioli ftw! (specifically on Luftansa).
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_
Like getting an upgrade to business class on a severely delayed 9-hour flight from Vancouver to London?

This happened to me once, but just because my travel agent ed up. She paid the difference and I rode in style. I was under 21 at the time however and could only take advantage of free soda.

And I'll agree with the premise of this thread. Unless tragic, unexpected happenings are the spice of life.
Vector A
Like rain on your wedding day?
d-miurge
quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
What are you doing for 9 hours?

a stewardess?
Zharen
Gefilte fish ftw
Nrg2Nfinit
now we know how poor you are.

iclone
pre-flight champagne at YVR, pre-dinner drink, change into airline's sleep/tracksuit & slippers, warm cleansing towelette, another pre-dinner drink, five-course dinner with paired wine, after-dinner drink, pass out while watching a movie, enjoy sleeping horizontally at 38,000ft in a personal pod, two-course breakfast with mimosas, land at LHR.

if you want to not sleep and eat pasta, return to economy.

also: upgrade to first.
Zyklon_Jay
quote:
Originally posted by iclone

also: upgrade to first.

:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement