return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
How often would you say you talk to yourself?
View this Thread in Original format
Sushipunk
I do quite a bit, apparently. I don't really notice that I'm doing it, but friends/fiancee have informed me that I do. Not like full-on conversations with myself or anything, but I tend to wonder a lot of things out loud, and stuff like that.

You guys?
nchs09
I go over i am going to do outloud with myself.

For instance: Ill be sitting watching tv and be like "ok, i wont eat anything now so i can go run later... or else i am going to be full and wont be able to run much - ing cramps"

id say like that out loud to myself.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
I go over i am going to do outloud with myself.

For instance: Ill be sitting watching tv and be like "ok, i wont eat anything now so i can go run later... or else i am going to be full and wont be able to run much - ing cramps"

id say like that out loud to myself.

Yeah, I do that type of thing. And to remind myself to do stuff as well. ", don't forget to put the bins out tonight".
srussell0018
Schizo, imo.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yeah, I do that type of thing. And to remind myself to do stuff as well. ", don't forget to put the bins out tonight".

Hmm, I might have a word or two with myself if I swore at me.
srussell0018
Nou talks dirty to himself in Japanese while fapping.
Halcyon+On+On
I do it when I drive, almost incessantly. :wtf:

Sometimes I roll down the window and just speak louder. It works.
LAdazeNYnights
mostly just when i'm out..shopping, for instance.

i was just in whole foods. i found myself staring at this wall full of medium sized packets of different grains and idk what else. i muttered "i'm in the in' bird food aisle" and some lady glared at me.
prolikewhoa
i talk to myself when i have a negative thought or i'm embarrassed about something. or when i forget something.
-FSP-
My inner monologue consists of mostly Chris Rock's voice talking in my head. I don't speak to myself out loud because Chris Rock's hilarious voice makes situations funny. My voice isn't that funny so I deffer to mr.rock's voice.

WittyHandle
I do it off and on. Sometimes I'll be having a conversation in my head and realize I just spoke one line of it out loud. I manage to not do it when others are around, but I'm sure it'd look pretty funny if someone caught me.

I guess I do it when I'm frustrated or fired up about something more often.
wienerschnitzel
Wtf stu... You're getting married? When were you going to tell us? .
:mad:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement