return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Pepsi Blue (New Soda)
View this Thread in Original format
tranceDJ
Has anyone else tried this? Its supposed to be pepsi with a berry taste I guess. It tastes almost like medicine, I don't like it. Everyone I've talked to says they hate it, I thought they tested these things before marketing them. These weird sodas are the new trend...they even got a cherry dr. pepper now. I dunno, I'll just stick with the originals and maybe a Code Red Mountain Dew now and then.

I hear theres even more of these weird sodas in development at the moment.
BluNine
yeah i tried one just last week...worst 99 cents + tax ive ever shelled out :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
LiquidX
Well, Vanilla Coke was the bestselling, and is the bestselling SODA since COCA COLA was introduced, Coke Cherry was also introduced, and a new kind of SPRITE is coming out as I read. Pepsi blue, I heavent tasted, is been out for like half a month.
TeKnoHe@d2025
Yes I've had Pepsi Blue..it's pretty good but I think the flavor is too strong. I'm not a huge fan of blueberry though so that might have something to do with it.

Has anyone tried the new Dr. Pepper drink, Red Fusion, yet? It's REALLY good...I love Dr. Pepper and this is a great addition to the family.
Jayci
I've tried Vanilla coke and personally I think its disgusting. It makes me feel like i'm drinking vanilla extract. My sisters like it though. From who I've talked to, either people love it or hate it.
jploveparade
Pepsi? YUK!

ExcelonGT
This is disgusting. Its like 69 cents + Tax. I still never finished a bottle hehe. I looks like windex to me.
Aya Brea
coke owns pepsi's ass. cherry coke is amazing, vanilla coke is alright, but the original coca cola is the best. pepsi tastes like crap :X
Petrinho
We`ve got Pepsi Twist here in Norway.
Pepsi with a twist of lemon. Its actually very good and have been the second most selling soda this summer. So its probably gonna get marketed other places too. We`ve tested it for ya, and its nice ;)
So thumbs up!
DCaff
Pepsi blue is good! I wish i had one right now.

DamnDirtyApe
This is crazy! What's next, Roast Beef Pepsi???
drinkyourmilk
quote:
Originally posted by DamnDirtyApe
This is crazy! What's next, Roast Beef Pepsi???

hehe.. Pepsi Chicken.. uhh.. err.. no..

heh, It's weird, a few days after I had my first Code Red, I was thinking.. hrmm.. they should make Code Blue and Yellow.. Well, I got blue :p .. Problem.. its nasty.. :( Tastes like candy in a bottle.. Not something I want to drink..

-Pepsi Twist, tastes like normal Pepsi but leaves a lemon after-taste.. and it smells like lemons too .. Yumm!
-Vanilla coke, good stuff but not the best either.. I'll take it over regular coke
-Cherry Coke, the best stuff their is.. I don't think anything compares :)
Heh.. I'm done now =P

Anyone try that new Dr. Pepper stuff? Dunno what its called..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement