return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Why are women so weak
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
for real they are the easiest human beings to play. They all want one thing, attention. Positive attention. If you can give them that in a non stalkerish, desperate way, they are putty in your hands.

What makes them so emotionally predictable
what makes them so self conscious

for every 1 strong, level headed, rational woman there must me like 90 predictable, easily manipulated, lost, ditzy dumb girl. honestly i dont know how any guy has problems getting girls. you could be ugly as sin, as long as you know how to axt and speak and dress decently, you can get 90% of the women population.

i dont mean to on girls but goddamn! its like the asian driving thing, its so ridiculously true, its one of lifes great mysteries.

The majority of women are only good for cookin cleaning and giving birth. and most of them cant even do that.

and no i didnt break up with a girl friend or anything, just something i have observed most of my life and has become so apparent in the last few years, how easy girls are to figure out. lol
orTofønChiLd
yeah man thats right
Joss Weatherby
Its nice that you are trying to help vivid... :gsmile:
orTofønChiLd
no its true, most girls are really like that
Vector A
I dunno, seems like the default in my generation is for women to be more competent, stronger, and more put together than men. Sometimes I think guys need special nurturing just so they won't become burnouts or caveman gangsters.
Vivid Boy
here nou im going to give you some girl advice, I promise you if you follow this you will have your first girlfriend. number 1 shave your beard, number 2 practice some general conversations that have nothing to do with war or stupid retarded boring geek . Practice conversations about pop culture, or about whats happening on tv or what the newest fad is. number 3 buy some decent clothes, they dont have to be really nice they can just be plain but have a bit of style to them.
Number 4 get a fake job, dont tell them you play a war video game and are programming a nuclear warhead that has heat seeking jiggity bobs.

Ok now next time you are in line at the grocery store and that cute girl is in front of you and she looks at you: smile rather then digging your foot into the ground and reaching for your phone. after that wait 15 seconds and break into conversation. Make a quick comment about something shes purchasing. make a joke...anything! once the walls are down, keep the conversation alive by talking about any of those topics i just told you about. Smile every 5 seconds and agree alot with what she says no matter how in dumb it is. keep eye contact when you speak women can smell fear. looking away means you lose. Ask her for her name, ask here wherabouts shes from get back into convo and went it all ends say bye and tell her it was pleasant meeting her. when she steps outside go after her and say `hey you know what I dont do this but heres my number, throw me a text we;ll go for a drink. Most likely shell give you yours too. Lastly go home and pat yourself on the back nou, tell teddy you met a girl, and get your aunt to tuck you in and read you a bed time story in your sports car bed
Kylle
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
What makes them so emotionally predictable
what makes them so self conscious

Evolution
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
I dunno, seems like the default in my generation is for women to be more competent, stronger, and more put together than men. Sometimes I think guys need special nurturing just so they won't become burnouts or caveman gangsters.

guys grow up, and mell0w out. if you keep your nose clean the true ups will disappear out of your life and youll be laughin with your boys what the ever happened to that guy alex, probably dead in a dumpster HAHAHA.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
here nou im going to give you some girl advice, I promise you if you follow this you will have your first girlfriend. number 1 shave your beard, number 2 practice some general conversations that have nothing to do with war or stupid retarded boring geek . Practice conversations about pop culture, or about whats happening on tv or what the newest fad is. number 3 buy some decent clothes, they dont have to be really nice they can just be plain but have a bit of style to them.
Number 4 get a fake job, dont tell them you play a war video game and are programming a nuclear warhead that has heat seeking jiggity bobs.

Ok now next time you are in line at the grocery store and that cute girl is in front of you and she looks at you: smile rather then digging your foot into the ground and reaching for your phone. after that wait 15 seconds and break into conversation. Make a quick comment about something shes purchasing. make a joke...anything! once the walls are down, keep the conversation alive by talking about any of those topics i just told you about. Smile every 5 seconds and agree alot with what she says no matter how in dumb it is. keep eye contact when you speak women can smell fear. looking away means you lose. Ask her for her name, ask here wherabouts shes from get back into convo and went it all ends say bye and tell her it was pleasant meeting her. when she steps outside go after her and say `hey you know what I dont do this but heres my number, throw me a text we;ll go for a drink. Most likely shell give you yours too. Lastly go home and pat yourself on the back nou, tell teddy you met a girl, and get your aunt to tuck you in and read you a bed time story in your sports car bed

I know how to pick up girls. I just never go and do it. :( And despite how I present myself here I am actually pretty genial in real life.
Vector A
Funny you use the name "Alex," my brother's friend by that name got a couple years of jail for assault.

Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
Funny you use the name "Alex," my brother's friend by that name got a couple years of jail for assault.

isnt it always an Alex
Kylle
Easy like this?

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement