return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Those of us who hate buying condoms.
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
Now I'm not ultra embarrassed about buying them when I do, but usually when I buy them, it's at a Shoppers Drug Mart (a big pharmacy in Canada), which is usually populated by old women.

So I go to the store today, and I try and pick out the least conspicuous brand I could find, due to most packs having a picture of a huge condom on the front packaging and I can only imagin what some of the old ladies and cashiers (usually old ladies too) are thinking.

I bring these to the counter

and of course, there's a line of old ladies. Thinking everything should go smoothly, I proceed to checkout.

The guy scans it and it beeps "Product/Sku not found". tries acouple more times, and no luck. He calls for a supervisor and at that point the old ladies behind me slightly groan and sigh.

"Stupid old ladies" I thought, as I prpared for the slight embarrasment I'm about to face.

The supervisor gets to the front and asks me "Ok, so what are these? Condoms?"

"Yes -_-"

Ok follow me. So at this point I'm shopping for condoms with the supervisor of a shoppers drug mart, and my plan to get in and get out without drawing any attention has been completely foiled.

I get back to the counter after selecting another package of condoms with the supervisor, and he says "Yeah, the condoms you grabbed were an older sku, we don't sell those ones anymore...but these ones are just as good so don't worry."

So moral of the story is, don't buy condoms.
srussell0018
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...6&forumid=16&s=
MSZ
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...1&forumid=16&s=
nchs09
i laughed.
meriter
some people's problems...
Taipan
What's embarrassing about condoms?
r5a
i once was buying condoms with my gf, also at shoppers...

the clerk looked at her, then me and then started nodding his head in and up and down approval motion. it was great. nobody said a ing word.

also who buys condoms get your girl on the pill small son
shaw
Looks like a box of POGs to me. No wonder he was confused.
VAR
i have never understood the embarrassment of buying condoms, or toilet paper or even tampons for my girl.
i mean really, who cares???

btw, i prefer these;

youtube steve

prolikewhoa
quote:
Originally posted by VAR
i have never understood the embarrassment of buying condoms, or toilet paper or even tampons for my girl.
i mean really, who cares???

btw, i prefer these;

me too! i was about to post them but you beat me to it.
Direct
Quit being a bitch and buy the ing condoms. Youre never going to see those people selling it to you ever again.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement