return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
My camping story
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
I went camping this weekend, with my gf, and a bunch of my friends....but i wasn't aloud to go, cause my parents want me to have a job.

I went anyways, and i stole some beer. :D

when i got back, my paretns, were naturally pissed at me. Now, thye say, if i do anything like this again, i'll get kicked out of the house! :D ehhee.

*Another usless thread, brought to you by BTG*
jploveparade
vmc
oh... I don't know what to say actually...
Were you drunk then?
igottaknow
So did u see any UFO out there? I heard that u live in a space ship...err... i mean basement.

btw, i havent camped in a while but i still know how to pitch a tent. :haha:
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade

who cares, not like i get any post counts in the chillout room anyways.
Maaz
Camping... yeah, I've got to do it someday.
I've got the perfect excuse for you, btg!

"Mum, paps, here's my explanation: I'm dating Kathy for about 2 years and love needs to be expressed phisically, at times. Also, sometimes young people need chemical substances to activate their imagination and creativity. That's why I went camping:
I wanted to watch the sunset holding her in my arms eating choco-chip ice cream." :D
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
"Mum, paps, here's my explanation: I'm dating Kathy for about 2 years and love needs to be expressed phisically, at times. Also, sometimes young people need chemical substances to activate their imagination and creativity. That's why I went camping:
I wanted to watch the sunset holding her in my arms eating choco-chip ice cream." :D

lol

sounds like one of those heart to heart chats with ur parents about drugs and sex that you never goin to have. uckkk

gee son thx for sharing

*hands u a joint*

now go camping and enjoy ur self
butterfly
quote:
"Mum, paps, here's my explanation: I'm dating Kathy for about 2 years and love needs to be expressed phisically, at times.

i don't think i like the outdoors enough to go camping for that reason, unless it is camping in a hotel room...
trancegirl79
I don't know if it interests somebody, but I never camped in my life... :p
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by trancegirl79

do you want to go camping? i have never really gone camping but i don't really like being outside unnecessarily so that is ok with me.

Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by trancegirl79

No problem - do you wanna camp this Sunday? I've got a tent :)
trancegirl79
quote:

No problem - do you wanna camp this Sunday? I've got a tent :)

just you and I???
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement