return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Paying 10 dollars for easy fetish video! (please help)
View this Thread in Original format
battery9
Anybody willing to record themselves crawling and saying a few lines? I'll pay ya 10 dollars via paypal if you can. All you have to do is record yourself saying a line or two, then upload it to youtube. I'll then download the video from youtube and load it to my computer. I'm making a youtube video and need to finish a couple by scenes by having some people recording themselves saying a few lines. Easy money!

...It'll be a play on this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq3bXwVPChQ 1:06-1:34

You don't have to have a second person to record it all, either. You'd just set the device that is recording a away from you, and do the lines. Don't worry about any mistakes in the video - I can edit the video myself and cut what's not needed (mistakes and what have you).

==========================================================
Instructions:
strip to underwear (this includes your shirt off)
Apply substance to your face (shampoo, foam, jam, anything)
Say lines
upload full video to youtube
receive payment
==========================================================
You'll crawl to the substance (shampoo, foam, jam, anything) and kneel down to it & take the substance and cover it in your face, then you'll say your lines : LISTEN TO SHMUEN........you can hear him....SCREEEEAAAAMIIIING...THE ALL MIGHTY AXL ROSE POSER IS BURRRRRNIIIIIIINNGGGGG!!! I CAN FEEL THE DISTURBANCE!!!!!

Recording this by yourself may be tricky. To record yourself walking and then kneeling down the substance, it'd be best to get a side angle of it all - set the camera on one side of the room, and proceed with the instructions. Once you record yourself kneeling down in front of the substance, you'd need to get up and grab the camera, then place it in front of yourself and the substance, so it'd record a front shot of you applying the substance on your face and saying the lines.

All in all it'd probably take about 10 min. at most. Very easy work, and 10 dollars via paypal. A friend recording this for you could cut it in half.

If you know a chick that can do this as well , I'd pay you 5 dollars for the referral, and of course her 10 dollars as well; I'm looking for multiple people to send in their videos of themselves doing this!

if you're interested, send me an e-mail at shmuen999@gmail.com, or reply here!
Redd
nice
battery9
Anybody?
Swamper
Original.
Banora
:wtf:
netroM
I don't have a video camera. Would a picture with a voice-over work?
Chimney
PivotTechno
quote:
Originally posted by battery9
All in all it'd probably take about 10 min. at most. Very easy work, and 10 dollars via paypal. A friend recording this for you could cut it in half.

Sandwiches for two!

"You want to wear this pirate costume and give out free hot dogs?"

"No thanks, I'm homeless. All I have left is my dignity."
battery9
quote:
Originally posted by netroM
I don't have a video camera. Would a picture with a voice-over work?

nah it wouldn't. Thanks anyway, though.

Meh, know anybody who would be willing? You'd get an an automatic 5 for the referral, if the participating does it, that is.
zyklon-jay
how much if I jerk off all over a hobo and say,"may the force be with you!"?

EddieZilker
What is the fetishism of the face and viscous substance symbolic of?
aquila
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement