return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Peace to trance plz !!!
View this Thread in Original format
TranceSeeker
Well sometimes I have those days that I am extremely into trance, just everything is great!
Today is such a day.
I thank all producers who made trance big.
There's no producer that gives me a negative feeling.
Ive been listening to some old tunes here and new ones.

Just wanna say I love Armin, Ferry, MIKE, L-vee, PVD, Tiesto, Oliver Lieb, James Holden, Sasha, Digweed, Paul Oakenfold, Johan Gielen, BT, Delerium, Dave Kane, Der dritte Raum, Emmannuel Top, Enigma, Faitless, Humate, Hybrid, Jan Johnston, John 00 Fleming, Mauro Picotto, Max Graham, Moby, Moogwai, Nalin & Kane, Orbital, Rank1, Robert Miles, Sander Kleinenberg, Signum, Solar Stone, Space Brothers, Suncreem, The Mackenzie, Three drives on a vinyl, Transa, Underworld, Way out West, Yahel, Yves Deruyter, ....

And all the other smaller producers and the ones I forgot who dropped their 2 cents to make trance become a standard for people like U and me.
I saw so much flaming etc on dj's because the way they play doesnt fit into their minds.
Well there's one dj I dont like that much (spinning style) and that's PVD, but for me he's a great man though in the trance world, Some of his tunes are just classics, so what if he's not my style, Im not gonna hate him now or flame him, he's a pioneer to trance like all the ones on the list, one by one they are all artists.
I can't see why people flame dj's, grab your old cds listen to some tunes from these guys and think about everything u said about them.

Peace ;)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by TranceSeeker
Well sometimes I have those days that I am extremely into trance, just everything is great!
Today is such a day.
I thank all producers who made trance big.
There's no producer that gives me a negative feeling.
Ive been listening to some old tunes here and new ones.

Just wanna say I love Armin, Ferry, MIKE, L-vee, PVD, Tiesto, Oliver Lieb, James Holden, Sasha, Digweed, Paul Oakenfold, Johan Gielen, BT, Delerium, Dave Kane, Der dritte Raum, Emmannuel Top, Enigma, Faitless, Humate, Hybrid, Jan Johnston, John 00 Fleming, Mauro Picotto, Max Graham, Moby, Moogwai, Nalin & Kane, Orbital, Rank1, Robert Miles, Sander Kleinenberg, Signum, Solar Stone, Space Brothers, Suncreem, The Mackenzie, Three drives on a vinyl, Transa, Underworld, Way out West, Yahel, Yves Deruyter, ....

And all the other smaller producers and the ones I forgot who dropped their 2 cents to make trance become a standard for people like U and me.
I saw so much flaming etc on dj's because the way they play doesnt fit into their minds.
Well there's one dj I dont like that much (spinning style) and that's PVD, but for me he's a great man though in the trance world, Some of his tunes are just classics, so what if he's not my style, Im not gonna hate him now or flame him, he's a pioneer to trance like all the ones on the list, one by one they are all artists.
I can't see why people flame dj's, grab your old cds listen to some tunes from these guys and think about everything u said about them.

Peace ;)

i only flame "popstars" :haha:
jploveparade
So who are the 'popstars'?
TranceSeeker
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade

LOL Guns&Roses !!!!!
Julie_Spyder
quote:

HEy the betales where good :p :D
Maaz
quote:

hehe, I guess it would be those who are there for the money and glory, and not for music itself... from all those names listed above, I couldn't find even one popstar.

Well, flamming Tiësto was funny anyway :D (Though I like his music)

I think the problem is not what he produces, but the people that "follow" him just because someone tells them to do so... like N'Sync: can someone really like it? :D
Essential1
quote:
Originally posted by TranceSeeker

LOL Guns&Roses !!!!!

Hey! GnR are good! november rain is one of my favorite tracks!
tor8024
yesterday was just that kinda day for me too

i was loosing myself in both new tunes as classics, my heart went 180 all day :toocool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement