return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Skanner - new NI Reaktor Synth - FREE
View this Thread in Original format
cryophonik
http://www.native-instruments.com/#...eaktor/skanner/

Requires Reaktor or the free Reaktor player. And, yes, you have to register to get it. It's worth it.
Acton
Just got this email, I'm on it like flies on .
J.L.
Great Synth... That's why I love NI... they release quality stuff that actually make creative use of sound...

But be forewarned. If you don't have NI products, it will be a pain to go through having to register, download, and install 3 seperate thing just to use one synth.

It's not just some .dll VST that you can use right off the bat in your DAW
LoveHate
it would of been cool if you were able to load in your own samples, but still a nice plugin. :)
mnw479
the page isn't loading for me, it just brings up a blank template of the website.
cryophonik
quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
it would of been cool if you were able to load in your own samples, but still a nice plugin. :)

The manual says that you can load your own samples if you are using Skanner in the full version of Reaktor 5.6.2. But, I've been out of town for the last few days, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
J.L.
Spent a few days playing with it... I still don't know how to get some nice sounds out of the cool morphing effects.

Always ends up sounding too harsh for my tastes.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement