return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Some free vocal samples for you producers out there
View this Thread in Original format
tobyemerson
I've just uploaded a 42 MB no strings attached free demo pack up at Black Octopus Sound to promote the launch of our new site & sample pack featuring Veela. They should work well for trance & similar styles.

You can watch a video demo for the full pack below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI3rOFzx-XI

Enjoy!
MSZ
toby emerson - raindrops, its like im 14 years old again.

thanks! ill use these, or at least cuts of them anyway, they sound good :)
tobyemerson
wow it's hard to believe people still remember that song way back from the days of FL3 :D

if you don't like any of the phrases in the pack there is a goldmine of other stuff to chop & cut up to your hearts desire
MSZ
quote:
Originally posted by tobyemerson
wow it's hard to believe people still remember that song way back from the days of FL3 :D

its how i got into the whole production thing, i want serious about it until like 5 years later.
Julz
Really nice vocal samples!
aquila
OMG youtube has snowflakes!!!
DJRYAN™
This chick has an amazing voice but where the hell are the free samples?? Someone post the link please =)

EDIT:

Nevermind.. Found It!! Thank you!! She's incredible!!

Link
MSZ
i might purchase this in a few months im really hurting for extra cash this month and next. although some of the vocals are a bit too cheesey for me, this pack is very usable and is high quality.

here is a track i did yesterday built around the samples, they really did give me that bit of inspiration that sample packs tend to give.

happy holidays toby, thanks for the present.
mnw479
thanks!
orTofønChiLd
quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
i might purchase this in a few months im really hurting for extra cash this month and next. although some of the vocals are a bit too cheesey for me, this pack is very usable and is high quality.

here is a track i did yesterday built around the samples, they really did give me that bit of inspiration that sample packs tend to give.

where can i buy that track

tobyemerson
quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Nice! I love that style of progressive, right up my alley - do you have a soundcloud site?
ps do i spy zgamevisualizer in there?
Excess
hahahah bassline in the demo towards the end reminds me of sound of goodbye simon & shaker remix.

good stuff mr. emerson. if i had any money after christmas shopping, i might have invested it in this
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement