return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Spundae @ Aria present Mauro Picotto Sunday October 13!!
View this Thread in Original format
Biggy
Spundae start their first night at Aria in Montreal with Mauro Picotto Sunday October 13!
This night should be really interesting with a lot of decors, lasers and a lot of special features!
TechnoFreak
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy
Spundae start their first night at Aria in Montreal with Mauro Picotto Sunday October 13!
This night should be really interesting with a lot of decors, lasers and a lot of special features!

Lasers... coooooool:cool:
sylphin
you should call it spundae sundays

nah
fastmp3
nice :)
Apu
Biggy, Why on a Sunday????Why????

How much are tickets going to be??

Better try and get the Monday off work soon
Biggy
This is the same night as Black & Blue and it's holliday on monday but other Spundae nights at Aria should be on saturday night!
discojoe
oh nice haha that would be thanksgiving wouldnt it. me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Czaoth
spundae lol that's a ripoff of a night in SF! any affiliation?
le castrateur
i hope you guys know this night is gonna be a ing incredible one . Cause mauro putted in a small room like aria is gonna bang the hole place out!:eek: :eek: :eek: !

i have the feeling that a track named hong kong is gonna burn the danceflo!:eyespop: :eek: :eyespop: :eek: :eyespop:
ZinG
quote:
Originally posted by Czaoth
spundae lol that's a ripoff of a night in SF! any affiliation?

Aria is working with Spundae to promote nights and that's how it happened so no its not a rip off , Spundae is a club too u know.

Biggy
Czaoth,
this is a affiliation with Spundae in Los Angeles and you will see Aria announced in US magazine on Spundae pages.
There is no name ripoff.
fastmp3
one day people will promote ARIA nights in their clubs all around the world , you will see
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement