return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Vagabundos, Eivissa 2011
View this Thread in Original format
~*Stereohead*~
just thought i'd share this genius marketing video from Luciano's PR that maher made me watch...brought us right back to the streets of ibiza...gave me goosebumps all over <3

proper marketing!

http://vimeo.com/32201946
Marcus007
terry church (the filmmaker) is a genius ;)

great guy too

embedded version:

Casa
she drives me crazy ooo she drives me crazy *handflick*
Enjoy
so many degenerates

bon
Leif
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
terry church (the filmmaker) is a genius ;)

Really? The first 30 seconds are great, but the rest of the video + the editing gave me that clichéd "arbitrarily focusing my wide open Canon on otherwise well framed shots... its what all the other kids on vimeo are doing" feel.

2:31 :wtf:
ostrich
now this right here is brilliant!

Casa
post of the year by nadir
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Leif
Really? The first 30 seconds are great, but the rest of the video + the editing gave me that clichéd "arbitrarily focusing my wide open Canon on otherwise well framed shots... its what all the other kids on vimeo are doing" feel.

2:31 :wtf:

you forgot about the slow motion bro

SLOW MOTIONNNNNNNNNN MAKES DJJJSSSS LOOK COOLEEEERRRRR

maybe genius is too strong of a word. i just enjoy his style, check out his roger sanchez ibiza documentary.
Marcus007
oh and...

DO THE TWIRLY HAND DANCE
Enjoy
quote:
Originally posted by ostrich
now this right here is brilliant!

hahaha

guilty :o

Allied Nations
wait.

you and maybear walked around ibiza in zebra tights holding accordions?

weirdos.
~*Stereohead*~
looool no but there were ppl dressed similar to that doing promo for every fkn club on the island...

leif, i guess i don't know what i'm talking about then haha :P i agree about the 2:31 comment tho...just thought it was great marketing.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement