return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

One stop source for party listings durring WMC/Ultra week??
View this Thread in Original format
Josh Wickham
I used to go to cooljunkie to get my info for all club/pool parties durring WMC/ultra but I'm way out of the loop.

Can somebody shoot some links up for Ultra/WMC week so I can start getting my plans/presale tickets etc.. ?? A one stop site is what I'm looking for.

Also, feel free to laugh at me but I'm trying to find out for a friend: Is Tiesto playing anywhere else that week besides ULTRA or is he contracted to just play there or some (yes this is a serious question.. No, I do not like Tiesto LOL)?? I'm trying to convince my friend to avoid Ultra and just see his favorites at other parties etc..

Thanks in advance everybody.

peace and love,

-Josh
PatMcGroin
you already found the place. wmc subforum is being opened here next week. ;) alternatively theres an amazing blog that will also keep you up to date here: http://ultraweek.blogspot.com/

regarding tiesto, hes exclusive to ultra again meaning that will be his only announced party for the week. he will probably however be here all week and maybe he'll do an armani exchange gig again. or maybe not. but he defiantly wont have a party of his own like he used to years ago.
Josh Wickham
Awesome, so I'm a week early in my search (that makes me feel good, I thought I was just retarded at googling, :) )

Will stay looking and stay in touch.

I Enjoy tech-house (Mauro Picotto, Dirty Bird etc..) The most.

Any suggestions on parties not to miss? I've done SundaySchool for Degenerates and usually catch Danny Howells but haven't been to Miami for WMC in about 3 years...

Thanks again for the info and sorry for the Tiesto questions hahaha.

peace
PatMcGroin
sunday school is still a good way to go. highly recommend a yacht party. other than that just see what pops up and what interests you and go from there. the problem wont be finding a good party to go to, the problem will be deciding which of 3 amazing parties you're going to have to miss because they're all going on at the same time.
Josh Wickham
Yeah I know :)

I like to get everything pre-sale so I'm not droppin 2x the money at the door.

Can I assume there will be the Sander K. Yacht party this year?? :)
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Wickham
Yeah I know :)

I like to get everything pre-sale so I'm not droppin 2x the money at the door.

Can I assume there will be the Sander K. Yacht party this year?? :)

I asked him on FB and he is working on it. Looks like the Biscayne Lady is booked on Wednesday and Thursday of MMW week...
riotgear
check miamimusicweek.com they had all the events last year and it was really easy to use
stvy
this has been the spot for years. Over the last few there have been an abundance of people creating blogs/webpages, twitter accounts and fb pages just pretty much copying what everyone here puts together
ramsau
quote:
Originally posted by riotgear
check miamimusicweek.com they had all the events last year and it was really easy to use

They (you) did not have ALL the events. Not even close.

TA is pretty much the best source for parties during that week.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement