return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

DC Hub...down?
View this Thread in Original format
dj_cuba
I've been trying to get into the hub for ages now but I just get a msg saying 'connection refused by target machine' when I try to connect. I have no idea what this means! Is anyone else having trouble?
sothis
it means that you have enough lack of an attention span to see that there is already one thread about this on the same page, in addition to people complaining about it in teh direct connect hub thread.

now i understand what some of you meant about getting irritated with people who ask hub questions.
JohnSmith
besides, there is no trance addict hub, what are you talking about.

there is a TA hub, not affiliated with this website.
dj_cuba
I'm amazed at the cockyness of some ppl on these boards recently. Are you this is an appropiate forum? maybye I should move it. Even better get swamp to close it down! People used to be friendly here. Now you can't read one post without somebody posting some smart arsed remarks with requests to the mods.
sothis
well no, its actually quite a testament that *I* said something smartass related to the hub, considering im usually the helpful one. just goes to show that it really IS annoying when people dont pay attention and ask the same thing 5 thousand times

i mean seriously.. how hard is it to notice that theres already a thread (which is very specific) about this?? or to read the hub thread?
phyrest0rm
quote:
Originally posted by sothis
it means that you have enough lack of an attention span to see that there is already one thread about this on the same page, in addition to people complaining about it in teh direct connect hub thread.

now i understand what some of you meant about getting irritated with people who ask hub questions.

Dear god... the hub goes down for 1 day, and there are already countless threads about it...

Honestly, there are more threads about the hub going down than there were about the Twin Towers going down...that's rather sad.

It's not the end of the world people.
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by sothis

i mean seriously.. how hard is it to notice that theres already a thread (which is very specific) about this?? or to read the hub thread?

Apparently it's too f**king hard...
tu_face
plz continue in DC hub thread :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement