return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Soundcloud link
View this Thread in Original format
Wipperjaw
Just wondering how you add soundcloud links to your post??? everyone seems to have the soundcloud song in their post but when i try do it it just appears as a link!!!! dunno what im doing wrong??
tubularbills
GET IT STU!!!!!!!!!!
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Wipperjaw
Just wondering how you add soundcloud links to your post??? everyone seems to have the soundcloud song in their post but when i try do it it just appears as a link!!!! dunno what im doing wrong??

In Soundcloud, above the play button, is a share button. Copy the text called "embed code" and paste it in a forum post.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
In Soundcloud, above the play button, is a share button. Copy the text called "embed code" and paste it in a forum post.

Dammit stu, you know what's going to happen now, right? another one of zudaire threads. SRS REPLIES ONLY PLZ:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf::stongue: :stongue:
Banora
Perhaps you shouldn't be such a foggot.
Wipperjaw
Nice one chaps...
elyhess
thank you for this!
elyhess
im having a little trouble getting it to work :/
EddieZilker
You have to enable the try-hard formatting in your signature for the widget to display properly.
elyhess
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
You have to enable the try-hard formatting in your signature for the widget to display properly.

not sure i know how to do this :O

EddieZilker
It's an option that appears after you've made one-hundred posts, at the bottom where you make adjustments to your signature.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by elyhess
im having a little trouble getting it to work :/

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement