return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
All these users and guests and no one is posting?
View this Thread in Original format
Joss Weatherby
WTF is this ?
OrangestO
This weekend seemed to be unusually slow.
zyklon-jay
I've been busy drawing cocks on this muppet babies coloring book that I found.
Meat187
Anxieties
quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
This weekend seemed to be unusually slow.

Activity's been steadily declining for some time. But this forum has never been that fast, so I don't know if things will pick back up or not.

Nothing exciting is happening, there aren't enough interesting characters around anymore, and the regulars have discussed so many things with each other over the years that (it feels like) there's not much else to really say.

I still check here daily, so I don't think this place is dead, it's just slowing down.
Chimney
MD is more or less dead with only a couple of people posting. Can't say much else about the c0r either.
Swamper
Don't scare away all the noobs... as much as you'd you like to believe it, more often than not they are not alts and then they email me bitching about it
Silky Johnson
Well the noobs these days suck balls then. So who cares if they don't come back? Pretty sad state when alts are more entertaining than real posters. :o
dj_alfi
inb4lock
Spacey Orange
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
WTF is this ?

U ought not complain. Didn't you pester a regular poster here which may have caused, or at the very least contributed, to mentioned poster to stop posting?

You betta reca' nize

Banora
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
then they email me bitching about it

Pussies.
zyklon-jay
do you guys want to see muppet babies with drawn on cocks yet? a thread like that would kick start this place again IMO.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement