return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Where the **** is everybody?
View this Thread in Original format
EddieZilker
No, seriously, faggot. Where the you at? Are you sitting at home, right now? Sitting all alone, at home? You pathetic, little turd. No. I'm not trying to pick a fight. I don't beat up girls. I just want to know where the you're at.

Jesus, just answer the ing question, you stuck-up piece of . I get it. I know who you are. You're probably reading this in some sushi bar on your iPad, aren't you? Well... Are you? Don't be ashamed. If you can afford it, I don't hold it against you. I bet you think I do, though. You're too ing judgmental to answer a really simple question. Here, let me repeat it for you:

Where are you? Hey, . I know. You're sitting in a coffee bar on your pretentious Apple lap-top, aren't you? Flipping tabs and counting friend request while you sip on a mother-ing latte a real Italian would be ashamed to be seen with. You think you're so ing smart, probably discussing Proust or some other pretentious French nobody will ever really give a about. And, honestly, it doesn't even matter. I just asked you a really simple question.

Where in the are you? You know, people like you piss me off. Someone gets on the bus you're on and you're so ing afraid of touching another human being, you just get out of the seat if they look like they're gonna spillover into the one you were sitting in. Oh, sorry, your mothering highness. Didn't mean to tear you away from your collection of rare Jim Croce live recordings on ing iTunes. If you can spare a moment for a lowly member of the great unwashed, I have a question for you.

Where in the do you think you are? Seriously, why the do you have that retarded look on your face? No. I didn't come here to meet your fat friend that you introduce to men who are beneath you. I just want to know where in the you think you are. Here's a hint: Is there a glass in your hand? If so, does it contain alcohol? Look you dumb bitch, are there a bunch of bottles in front of a mirror? Do you think you might be in a bar? No, that ing Blueberry on the table, next to your purse, does not make you look cool. Just answer the question and I'll let you and your neurotic friend go on your way.

Where in ing hell are you? Do you see pencils, pens, and maybe a ruler or a 10-key adding machine? Jesus Christ, you've got some nerve. Ripping your boss off on company time to look at a forum. And you're looking down on me because I'm unemployed? I wonder if your immediate supervisor suspects your incessant snickering has to do with the fact that you're violating company policy on a company computer. Maybe you should just be honest with him and fess up, but I don't really give a about that, you secretively insubordinate, pencil-necked -head. I just want to know one thing.

Where in the are you? Are you the one kicking her legs back and forth while you lie on a towel with that hot pink Dell laptop. For 's sake - even when you're on vacation you are so addicted to your simulated connection to other people that you can't go outside the 100 yard radius of your hotel's WiFi. Yeah, sipping on that daiquiri is really helping your stress levels, I'm sure. Just slink down behind your shades you coy slut. The sound of Bananarama blasting through your Skullcandy earbuds will drown out the aggravating sound of the ocean you're already too far away to hear but it won't ever muffle the guilt you feel for cheating on your boyfriend last night with that hot bouncer from Seņor ing Frogs. You are so pathetic. I bet you don't even know who you really are, but I don't really care. I just want to know one thing.

ing where ing are ing you?
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:

Where in ing hell are you? Do you see pencils, pens, and maybe a ruler or a 10-key adding machine. Jesus Christ, you've got some nerve. Ripping your boss off on company time to look at a forum. And you're looking down on me because I'm unemployed? I wonder if your immediate supervisor suspects your incessant snickering has to do with the fact that you're violating company policy on a company computer. Maybe you should just be honest with him and fess up, but I don't really give a about that, you secretively insubordinate, pencil-necked -head. I just want to know one thing.

Haha you got me!
phyrrus
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
coy slut.

;)
Chimney
It's 06.08 am, and I haven't even gotten to bed yet. Been checking appartment rents on Malta, wanna move there in a couple of years.

Yea, you heard me. Got a in problem with that?
VAR
quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
It's 06.08 am, and I haven't even gotten to bed yet. Been checking appartment rents on Malta, wanna move there in a couple of years.

Yea, you heard me. Got a in problem with that?

Malta???
Silky Johnson
I'm in bed, browsing the internets with my smartphone. Getting attacked by new kitten.
Swamper
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
I'm in bed, browsing the internets with my smartphone. Getting attacked by new kitten.

Dedication is posting in the c0r from a bed you're sharing with virgin
Silky Johnson
:stongue:
EgosXII
ing awesome.
And; Number 1 :(
meriter
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker

Ripping your boss off on company time to look at a forum.

Hey now.. let's not get personal :mad:

LAdazeNYnights
Lol I was just at our on campus bar for the first time. It's only open on Thursday's (and only from 4:30 to 10pm) but wow that was in' cool! 2 dollar beers..good beers too. Was drinkin one old rasputin after another and had some victory golden monkey as well

:eyespop:
Lilith
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement