return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Happy Birthday Jantsuo Leaper
View this Thread in Original format
treeboo
Half of you bitches prob don't even know but it's the annual anniversary of Jan/Tetsuo/Sand Leaper's vaginal expulsion. For all you clueless fücks, Jan is arguably TA's best export. Think you're even-keeled? Sheeeeits son, Jan's got more balance than a triple beam. You're an accomplished house DJ? Jan s on your bedroom set while he spins it all; house,trance,ambient,hiphop, and basically every other ing genre out there. Oh, you took some entry level spanish in high school? Tetsuo is straight bilingual and his english is probably better than yours, you sorry excuse for a native speaker. He's like Jesus...better at everything you do well.

Happy Birthday you ice cold motherêr.
Chimney
Daym. I hope someone writes something like this for ma birthday.

Happy Birthday Sandleaper!
kadomony
happy birthday m8!
LAdazeNYnights
happy bday man!! jan and tetsuo were previous handles on here then?
did you get banned from dropping too much knowledge about trance on ppl??
netroM
Grattis med dagen Jan. Hører fortsatt på en del av miksene dine fortsatt. Den som jeg har hørt mest på er nok Snowfall/Rainfall 26.03.07 :)
Joss Weatherby
meta happy birthday jan... meta.

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by treeboo
Half of you bitches prob don't even know but it's the annual anniversary of Jan/Tetsuo/Sand Leaper's vaginal expulsion. For all you clueless fücks, Jan is arguably TA's best export. Think you're even-keeled? Sheeeeits son, Jan's got more balance than a triple beam. You're an accomplished house DJ? Jan s on your bedroom set while he spins it all; house,trance,ambient,hiphop, and basically every other ing genre out there. Oh, you took some entry level spanish in high school? Tetsuo is straight bilingual and his english is probably better than yours, you sorry excuse for a native speaker. He's like Jesus...better at everything you do well.

Happy Birthday you ice cold motherêr.

Whoa. Hype ting. :cool:

Cheers, although yesterday sucked, I'm gonna make up for it today with a wide wine selection and tasty home cooked meals, then we'll see how things pan out.
treeboo
I thought about taking the classier Pete Tong route, but this just seemed so much more fun :p
dj_alfi
grattis med da'n gamle ørn
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
happy bday man!! jan and tetsuo were previous handles on here then?

Nah, only ever had one username on TA, and it's the same one I use now.

So, the day following my birthday gets off to a great start by handing me a disastrous haircut. Yay. Gonna need a hat for the next two months. I have a lot of drinking to do later tonight...

SYSTEM-J
Happy birthday Jan. How interested would you be in playing out live in a couple of months?
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Happy birthday Jan. How interested would you be in playing out live in a couple of months?

Hmm. Would this be for the ambient/experimental thingy you've been planning? If so, I'd love to.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement