return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Minor rant
View this Thread in Original format
ryan3243
Not that anyone checks this thing anymore, but I'd like to take this time to rant about the lack of TRANCE in this section of TRANCE addict. I look at the events being posted and I literally say out-loud "What in the is this ." The only Trance event in the near future is Mat Zo at Rich's Feb. 17th and it's not even posted here. It's like they wanna shove all the brostep/dumbstep/pophouse bull down our throats. Sure, it's popular and all, but , how about someone that isn't dubstep for a change.

This is why the trance scene is dying. I understand promoters have to try and make shows profitable. I get it. These artists bring in the crowds. Why anyone would buy into this bull genre, I have no idea.

/rant

PS: Have you heard the new Skrillex song that he did with some of the members of The Doors? IT'S THE GREATEST SONG IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC EVER CREATED!!!1111!!!!!!111

(Not really. It made me want to hang myself.)
Latham
All ADD music, no one has the patience for progression anymore. Where's the drop?

ryan3243
civicstyle
Yep, the kids like dumbstep and the promoters feed their fix.
Lizandrooo
Band together bitches, were a dying generation.lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement