return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: [1] 2 
Danny Howells/Lee Burridge appearances?
View this Thread in Original format
DiegoParra32
Anyone heard of any word on any of these two for WMC/Miami Music Week? I have searched everywhere and can't find any bookings. Hopefully I'm just being a premature whiny little bitch and they announce a party soon.
stvy
quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32
Anyone heard of any word on any of these two for WMC/Miami Music Week? I have searched everywhere and can't find any bookings. Hopefully I'm just being a premature whiny little bitch and they announce a party soon.


I wouldn't be concerned about them not being there. They usually don't announce their stuff until mid-february or so. I also heard about Lee doing something with the All day I dream type theme like he has been doing in NY. Not sure about the validity of this but it came from a good source so I'm hoping for it.
Zo
That's it if Danny don't do DIG DEEPER @ BEd
I CANCEL my WMC this year !!!
I just saw his 1st set of this year @ NYE @ Smart bar
AWESOME !!!
Check the video !!!
LOL sorry 4 the cam moves I was so exited and drunk !!! :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl6P...7suirCcp0EPq6Ko
DiegoParra32
I am considering a few parties but I've made it a tradition to see these two goofballs every year seeing as how I always have a blast at their parties. The music ain't too bad either ;)
stvy
quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32
I am considering a few parties but I've made it a tradition to see these two goofballs every year seeing as how I always have a blast at their parties. The music ain't too bad either ;)

Saw him 5? times last yr. Think I need to calm down, maybe I'll skip out dig deeper this yr. :eyes:

Dig deeper @ treehouse
Freaky tikki
Twice at rise in boston (My favorite place to see him fits him well)
Dec. @ cielo

Kinda glad it won't be at treehouse this year. Didn't seem fitting for him. BED is closed right now. not sure who they're going to work with promotions if they do re-open by then.
drEamer
last time i saw howells in miami was at pawn shop.....10 hour set
DiegoParra32
I heard that 10 hour set was legendary, not quite NYC ARC Nightclub closing set but along the lines of it.

Although I loathe Set night club for their cavalier attitude with regular patrons and if your not buying 5 bottles, I really enjoyed when danny did dig deeper there in 08'. The light show, smoke machine and 3 hour techno rampage he went on for a few hours was ridiculous.
stvy
Lee is having a party on 3/25 seems like it will be the all day I dream type party that I was speaking about. hopefully so! :crazy:
stvy
Well I guess the cat is outta the bag now same tikki boats as last yr. tyrant and Danny/cassy
DiegoParra32
sweet. Thanks for the updates mate.

magocbluestar80
quote:
Originally posted by stvy
Lee is having a party on 3/25 seems like it will be the all day I dream type party that I was speaking about. hopefully so! :crazy:



yes yes i want a all day i dream !!! i:D
stvy
quote:
Originally posted by magocbluestar80
yes yes i want a all day i dream !!! i:D


It is definetly an All day I dream. I'm assuming you've at least been to one in NY I hope?! :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement