return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Guns N' Roses
View this Thread in Original format
corsten_addict
Maybe this isn't the place to talk about my fave rock band, and also since there are threads about GN'R already..

I didn't manage to catch them on TV last night, but I agree with many - they should just let it die off.

They symbolized that rock sound in the 1990s and I thought they produced some really good music. At first, they were just one of those hair-rocker bands, but they actually ended up being good.

My fave is Estranged.. was a long, epic ballad-type of song. Hehe brings me down memory lane sometimes.

Cheers
Mail Man
I used to listen to the good quality rock stuff when i was younger (7-8) :) (Not that crapy rock out now)

I liked Meatloaf.
Haak
quote:
Originally posted by corsten_addict
My fave is Estranged..

Me too! :D
virtual dj
When i was 17 i totally hate the GNR.
I use to think they are the greatest bastards in the world.
I think this was for their agressive and shocking look.

Now i think they were one of the greatest band in the rock music ever.

Todays Rock bands sucks.
Mr_Revolver
BUCKETHEAD

yes this is from the vma's..... http://www.gunsnroses.ch/portal/
TranceCluber
gunsnroses were amazing band ..80s rocks bands like them were amazing..... but is Slash still part of the band from what i heard he wasnt ...if he isnt then guns and roses isnt the same anymore ..Slash was a key figure in that band!
mr. poopyhead
2 words...

november rain
BacardiMan
gun 'n' roses sucks..yeah they do!
but they worked 3 years on a new album and it will be comming out soon they also have enough metrial to make a another album!!
so all you gun 'n' roses fans keep a eye on that!
JdDark
quote:
Originally posted by mr. poopyhead
2 words...

november rain

that song was amazing.. the last part to it.. the guitar solo. mmm it's a heart throber..

Meatloaf, another great artist and I must add he did play good in his video "I will do anything for love, but I wont do that"
Pink Floyd. "No more bricks on the wall"
Queen's classic "Bohemian Rhapsody" brings laughter and joy to all I can say
Great Big See "When I’m Up I cannot get down" not a classic but a joking song that brings some fun
U2 "Sweetest thing" "Sunday Bloody Sunday" "The streets have no name" <<< somewhat of a classical type but still in the new era of Great times
OASIS "Champagne Supernova" "Wonderwall" they just make my jaw drop down to the ground..

:disbelief
RedLunatik
KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Az
quote:
Originally posted by mr. poopyhead
2 words...

november rain

3 words
Sunstar - November Rain ;)
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by Az

3 words
Sunstar - November Rain ;)

hmmm... if i just read your post and d/led the song....

its a good song. but i mean, its not even CLOSE to conveying the emotions of the original.... as a song, it is good, as a remix, it doesn't come close to the real deal.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement