return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

EVENT UPDATE _ SCOTT BOND ANNOUNCEMENT FOR UPCOMING PLASMA FUTURE SET :-
View this Thread in Original format
PLASMA FUTURE_

///

PLASMA FUTURE PRESENTS
PIONEERS OF TRANCE PART_ONE

WITH VERY SPECIAL GUEST

DJ SCOTT BOND
( 3HR UNDERGROUND TRANCE SET CIRCA 1998 - 2002 )

SAMUEL LAMONT ( CREAM REUNION )

IAN WIRE ( PLASMA FUTURE )

EVENT INFO_

"PLASMA FUTURE" IS PROUD TO PRESENT "PIONEERS OF TRANCE PART ONE" FEATURING AN EXCLUSIVE AND RARE EXTENDED 3HR DJ SET FROM GATECRASHER LEGEND AND ONE OF THE ORIGINAL "PIONEERS OF TRANCE" THE ONE AND ONLY DJ SCOTT BOND.

NOT ONLY WILL THIS BE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE SCOTT BOND BEHIND THE DECKS ONCE AGAIN BUT THIS TIME "PLASMA FUTURE" IS GIVING SCOTT AN EXTENDED 3HR DJ SET WITH THE FREEDOM AND FULL CONTROL TO PLAY WHATEVER HE LIKES FROM HIS LEGENDARY RECORD COLLECTION INCLUDING UNDERGROUND, RARE & FORGOTTEN PRODUCTIONS SPANNING CIRCA 1998 - 2002.

VENUE INFO_

THE NEXT "PLASMA FUTURE" WILL BE HELD AT "DRY LIVE" A NEWLY REFURBISHED BASEMENT MUSIC VENUE SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE NORTHERN QUARTER, BENEATH MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE & THE FAMOUS DRY BAR. BENEFITING FROM A BRAND NEW BANGING MARTIN AUDIO SOUND SYSTEM, STATE OF THE ART LIGHTING SYSTEM & A UNIQUE INDUSTRIAL FEEL VENUE. HERE AT "PLASMA FUTURE" WE FEEL THIS IS THE PERFECT SETTING & NEW HOME FOR "PLASMA FUTURE".

http://www.drybar.co.uk/drylive.php

EXPECT COSMIC SOUNDS, A SPACE AGE AUDIO ADVENTURE, BANGING SOUND SYSTEM, EXPERIMENTAL VISUALS, STATE OF THE ART LIGHTING SYSTEM, A BASEMENT WAREHOUSE VENUE WITH AN INDUSTRIAL FEEL, GATECRASHER LEGEND SCOTT BOND, 299 CLUBBERS AND YOU!

OFFICIAL PLASMA FUTURE PRE BAR_

VENUE TBC

TICKET INFO_

EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE : £7 *** SOLD OUT! *** THANK YOU
STANDARD TICKET PRICE : £10

SKIDDLE TICKETS
http://www.skiddle.com/events/11582686/

DOORS_

10:30PM - 4AM

VENUE_

DRY BAR / DRY LIVE
UNDERGROUND BASEMENT CLUB
Northern Quarter
Oldham Street
Manchester
M1 1JN.

*** MORE INFO COMING VERY SOON INCLUDING DJ BIOGRAPHY'S, FREE PLASMA FUTURE CD GIVE AWAYS, EXCLUSIVE DJ MIXES & LOADS MORE SPACE AGE GOODIES! SO KEEP YOU EYES WIDE OPEN FOR FUTURE UNDERGROUND HAPPENINGS! ***
WE ARE PLASMA FUTURE_

Acton
Oh yes!

Scott Bond was on fire during those years, this is sure to be an amazing night. Count me in!
PLASMA FUTURE_
EVENT UPDATE _ SCOTT BOND ANNOUNCEMENT :-
LIMITED TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED DJ SETS FOR A LONG TIME AT : http://www.skiddle.com/events/11582686/

"When Plasma Future approached me to DJ at this event, they had two specific criteria in mind. Firstly, they wanted an exclusive 3 hour set and secondly they wanted me to have free reign of what I wanted to play. I get many requests to play for “classic trance” nights (most of which usually rely on the same tired formula) but after witnessing the strictly underground ethos of this community as well as the effort which has been placed to ensuring that this event will be successful, I’m really looking forward to taking part.

Over the past month, I have unearthed numerous gems from the vaults that were never really given the opportunity to shine when trance was at its peak. Needless to say, my passion for this genre has been rekindled by how fresh and timeless they sound!_

This set will be a testament to anybody who has been to a club and experienced that unique sentiment of a tune gracing your ears for the very first time. I plan to take you on a journey to recapture not only a feeling of nostalgia but of discovery as the way it really should be. Expect to see raised eyebrows and the most common question of the night “What is this tune???”_

There will be no dance routines or magic tricks just quality underground trance :)

See you on the 7th ."
PLASMA FUTURE_
LAST FEW TICKETS REMAINING FOR PIONEERS OF TRANCE PART ONE WITH SCOTT BOND

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW TO BE PART OF IT _ !!
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by PLASMA FUTURE_
LAST FEW TICKETS REMAINING FOR PIONEERS OF TRANCE PART ONE WITH SCOTT BOND

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW TO BE PART OF IT _ !!

, not got a ticket yet.

Will do so, as soon as I'm sober.

Jack (if you ever look at this thread), are you coming to this night with Sam?
Dahippieman
Did anyone go? How was it?
dyke2009
I have unearthed numerous gems from the vaults that were never really given the opportunity to shine when trance was at its peak. Needless to say, my passion for this genre has been rekindled by how fresh and timeless they sound!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement