return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

IBIZA 2012 stay and play free in wonderland with IBIZA PARTY PEOPLE
View this Thread in Original format
ibiza
✈ IBIZA

hola, i'm mike from canada eh! living the dream in ibiza, spain. if you love electronic music as i do, then it's very likely you've either been to or know of ibiza .. the electronic music and party capital of the world ..

welcome to wonderland!

i created ibiza party people in the summer of 2010 because i love ibiza and i'm absolutely crazy about electronic music and dance and being a footloose and fancy free spirit like you, i love to play ( it's my weakness ) and ibiza is the ultimate playground of our dreams.

living and playing in ibiza for the past several years has taught me the difference between a good trip to ibiza and a truly amazing time-of-your-life ultimate ibiza experience is who and what you know, and who you play with and that's where ibiza party people come in.

the ultimate IBIZA wonderland experience!

i've learned a thing or two about vip clubbing in ibiza over the past several years and i've to come to know the clubs very well along with some amazing people who are very well connected on the island and who love to play as much as you and I do and help me organize sik vip party trips to wonderland from opening parties in may until closing parties in october for the ultimate ibiza party experience ..

come play with us.

whether you simply need a cool pad such as a luxury condo or villa to stay and play in wonderland for you and your mates or you plan to come alone - we can help you make the most of your Ibiza experience with our contacts and connections for anything you desire!

we also have a couple of amazing all-inclusive trip packages for those who don't care to sweat the details and just want to play!

you'll stay and play with other cool party people ( or you can book your own private party ) either in one of our gorgeous luxury oceanfront condos on the beach in the heart of Platja d'en Bossa next door to world famous Bora Bora and ibiza's newest and coolest daytime party beach club Ushuaia and directly across the street from the one and only home of Sir Carl Cox, Space! or you'll stay and play in one of our voluptuous luxury ocean view villas in ibiza's ultra exclusive Roca Lisa near the world famous Pacha, Privilege, and Amnesia nightclubs .. and we've only just begun!

let's play!

each ibiza party experiences is well considered and constructed for and by ibiza party people based on many years experience of living and playing in wonderland and each includes exclusive all-inclusive luxury accommodations ( includes quality food & drinks ) for 1 full party packed week, sik vip clubbing and after parties, boat parties, shopping, fine dining, adult entertainment, and lots of sun and fun and play with other beautiful party people like you for the ultimate ibiza party experience - and that's a promise!

come alone or bring your mate(s) and you as the organizer plays free ( ask me how ). however you get here, we can show the you ultimate time of your life experience that Ibiza is famous for - we guarantee it!

see you in wonderland / mike ✌

www.ibizapartypeople.com
toibz@mail.com

free call: +1 855 55 IBIZA
skype; ibizapartypeople
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement