return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Coldharbour Night
View this Thread in Original format
fedex1082
Do you think the special guest will be Markus?
I heard something about that Markus couldn`t be announced in any other club but Space, according to a contract..

The thing is, I can`t belive Markus' not going to gig there, specially in a COLDHARBOUR NIGHT

What do you think?
PatMcGroin
i would be incredibly shocked if he wasnt there. come on now... who else is the "surprise special guest"? wmc is known for djs making surprise performances elsewhere because they are under contract somewhere else. i think you can rest pretty easy that he will be there but of course theres no guarantee.
fedex1082
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
i would be incredibly shocked if he wasnt there. come on now... who else is the "surprise special guest"? wmc is known for djs making surprise performances elsewhere because they are under contract somewhere else. i think you can rest pretty easy that he will be there but of course theres no guarantee.

Yes! I think the same, but..if he appears only saying greeting like armin in asot parties??

Then i will jump up to stage and carring him to decks :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement