return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: [1] 2 
WMC 2012 General Discussion Thread
View this Thread in Original format
swerve311
Didn't we have one of these last year? Where people could ask questions of the veterans without creating a new thread for each question.

Anyways, I know for the most part dress codes at the clubs in Miami are relaxed for WMC. I'm hitting up a party at Karu and Y for the first time this year, please tell me they don't have some sort of dress code.
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by swerve311
Didn't we have one of these last year? Where people could ask questions of the veterans without creating a new thread for each question.

Anyways, I know for the most part dress codes at the clubs in Miami are relaxed for WMC. I'm hitting up a party at Karu and Y for the first time this year, please tell me they don't have some sort of dress code.
never had a problem with jeans and a t
Zo
I was expecting something more interesting
Damn TRAKTOR keep crashing my comp. :rolleyes:
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Damn TRAKTOR keep crashing my comp. :rolleyes:

thats gods way of telling you to buy some tech1200s and learn it the way it was meant to be.
Zo
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
thats gods way of telling you to buy some tech1200s and learn it the way it was meant to be.

Unfortunally all my muzik collection is on digital
and where I play here + my website only aloud digital as WAV files

When I was a kid I usto play with those tech600 maybe even 100 cuz where so local .

hmmm only few clubs here had tech's :eyes:
rkbrawl
quote:

I'm hitting up a party at Karu and Y for the first time this year, please tell me they don't have some sort of dress code.

Whats up with this place anyway I though they closed and they were calling it Ice Palace west last year?
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by rkbrawl
Whats up with this place anyway I though they closed and they were calling it Ice Palace west last year?
karu and y is next door to ice palace, but i do remember something aboutt ice palace west or soemthing
swerve311
Are there any clubs that don't allow cameras?
PatMcGroin
quote:
Are there any clubs that don't allow cameras?

gryphon in ft. lauderdale are the only ones who bitch about it in south florida that i know of. so no you should be good.
swerve311
Hey can someone give me a breakdown for how the tickets at club space work? Basically a friend of mine snagged the before 12am tix instead of grabbing the all night tickets. I've seen that you can just pay the difference at the door but I seem to recall some horror stories in the past where space simply refused ppl entry if they arrived after their ticket time. Do you guys think its worth hitting up wantickets now and making the change? Also is there a seperate line for the terrace vs the main room?

FloatAway1231
it is the same line to get into the terrace. last year at the of the night if you went down to the main floor you needed to get your hand stamped to go back up to the terrace though.
snatonsb
Guys I will be djing @ the Catalina Hotel on Collins between 17th and 18th st on Thursday the 22nd from 11am-1pm come by and check me out for some nice lounge/deep tunes! Perfect for coming down from the hard partying the night before. No cover! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement