return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

DJ Eco booking for WMC
View this Thread in Original format
colombianplayr1
I have been a TA reader since 2007 or so, but never created an account.. Don't ask me why lol. I created an account to post this thread :D Can someone please book DJ Eco for WMC. Hes a great trance dj, and I am really mind boggled at why he has not been booked anywhere yet.. Might be to late but its worth a try.

PS. He promised his fans a classic trance set at ultra for ASOT 550.. He stays true to loyal trance fans. Just an FYI
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by colombianplayr1
I have been a TA reader since 2007 or so, but never created an account.. Don't ask me why lol. I created an account to post this thread :D Can someone please book DJ Eco for WMC. Hes a great trance dj, and I am really mind boggled at why he has not been booked anywhere yet.. Might be to late but its worth a try.

PS. He promised his fans a classic trance set at ultra for ASOT 550.. He stays true to loyal trance fans. Just an FYI

It's cutting it close for WMC. If he does, it will be at a pre-existing party already announced. Glad to hear the classic trance set stuff, I'll be at the Ultra gates bright and early to be one of the first in on that day.
suntrancin
I actually asked him on twitter last week if he was going to play any club shows but he didn't respond. He seems pretty good on getting back to fans/questions :conf:
colombianplayr1
quote:
Originally posted by suntrancin
I actually asked him on twitter last week if he was going to play any club shows but he didn't respond. He seems pretty good on getting back to fans/questions :conf:

I saw him for the second time in Atlanta 2 weeks ago, and got to meet him and speak to him for a solid amount of time. He told me he was probably going to ride down with some buddies for MMW, but he had not gotten booked anywhere. I was really surprised. I thought maybe he'd play at global connection or some other smaller trance event. Oh well i guess im just being optimistic about someone adding him as a late booking.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement