return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

 
Fort lauderdale airport to Sobe
View this Thread in Original format
gL1
So how/which is the quickest/cheapest/fastest way get to sobe from Fort Lauderdale airport??
civicstyle
I usally take the shuttle from FLL to SoBe when it's just me. Around $23 bucks with tip. If your in a group, I would do either the Town Car option or rent a van to take your group from the airport to SoBe.

https://goairportshuttle.com/city/fla1
DisBejS
you can also do the light rail - bus option. probably the cheapest option if you don't mind an additional 30 minutes to/from.
drEamer
when do u get in?
firefox™
quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
you can also do the light rail - bus option. probably the cheapest option if you don't mind an additional 30 minutes to/from.


Yeah, I did this last year. (Had plenty of time since I arrived early morning with the red-eye flight). Light rail is pretty good:
http://www.tri-rail.com/rider_info/stm_wday.asp
mar46017
Go Shuttle.

Make sure to call them the day before you check out of your hotel to set up return shuttle.
Cool1g
quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Go Shuttle.

Make sure to call them the day before you check out of your hotel to set up return shuttle.


i'd do it even earlier... one time i called the day before and they were fullup for that monday so i ended up taking a limo to FLL! lol
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
i'd do it even earlier... one time i called the day before and they were fullup for that monday so i ended up taking a limo to FLL! lol


Ballin'
Cool1g
quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle
Ballin'


heh... i think it was basically the same price for a limo vs. a taxi so just went with the limo :)
amdmaxx
thought rail goes to Downtown only?

quote:
Originally posted by DisBejS
you can also do the light rail - bus option. probably the cheapest option if you don't mind an additional 30 minutes to/from.

DisBejS
quote:
Originally posted by amdmaxx
thought rail goes to Downtown only?


rail to downtown, bus to south beach
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
 
Privacy Statement