return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Advice pls: Place to be for 18 year olds?
View this Thread in Original format
danidrops
Hey friends,

My cousin is here from Toronto, with 2 buddies and meeting up with some girls. Excited 18 year olds coming to Montreal, checking out McGill and BEING LEGAL WOOO, you know how it is.

I realized how long it's been since I've been disconnected with that scene (old :'( ) but I really wanna send them to good places, take care of their g-lists! They just want like top 40s (or other, not that picky), pretty girls, alcohol.

Does La Mouche sound about right? Ivy? 1234? Any recommendations? Anywhere with a chiller dress code. Anything interesting going on tonight, thurs night or fri night?

I like Rilly Guilty... think they might like the scene at Blizzarts? (I've only been once briefly) http://www.facebook.com/events/1659..._t=event_invite

How bout Don Barbarino and Pat Boogie at Daome tonight, leavign the weekends for commercial stuff? What's that like?

Anyway, your recommendations welcome! I can see this thread going downhill fast! BE NICE, FOLKS! IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE! (ie me being a cool oder cousin). hahaha. thanksss
Adam420
Are there really any options on a Wednesday night besides Daome?
danidrops
Not that I know of, but I'm thinking should they bother going or stay home for a night?
Adam420
well that's their call I guess but I'm sure they have plenty of energy to burn :)
zyklon-jay
What time do they get here?
danidrops
They're here.

And guess what else is hot on Wed? I just found out.

Winston Churchill's.

LOL of the century!
portugzMTL
what happened to Cherry for Wednesday's?
fullhouse
Should definitely hit up Buona Notte. Super smooth to get guest-lists if you're 18 and you say you're from Toronto. They loove tourists. Dress code is rather loose also.

Dans la Bouche on Mont Royal as well gathers a semi-trendy university slash cegep (senior high school) following and plays the best top 40 atm. Make sure you leave with their matches. Hilarious.

Boustan on Crescent provides us with the best in top 40 actually. The clientele also matches the one you're looking for, as it is mainly anglophone. The DJ is sick, plays all over Montreal at once almost. Very good looking multicultural staff, party goes on till 4-5 am. Spicy product. A favorite on crescent.

Not much to do on Wednesdays to be honest. I wouldn't recommend Daome though. Unless you like heavy metal.
Marcus007
think cherry is dead bro
WittyHandle
Cherry's alive and kicking. Open Wednesdays too.

fullhouse
quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Cherry's alive and kicking. Open Wednesdays too.

No, dead. Theyre outsourcing.
WittyHandle
Yeah I just saw that they're doing parties at another location. Whats up with Cherry now?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement