return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

ULTRA 2013 Dates Announced!!!
View this Thread in Original format
USAJerry
March 22-24 2013.

Start planning right now!
thecreator
Wow,it hasn't even been a month and were already planning on this eh?Hmm I think this Ultra was dismal to say the least;the silver lining is the ticket situation f**ked all the sclapers so that's good...I hope this year was a sign of the times.
DeejayDawn
Hi guys > am new here & from the other side of the ocean. :thepirate

Wondered if there was much chat regarding Ultra 2012 on here, if so if someone could direct? (didn't have much luck with the searches). Many ppl from the forum attend? Opinions & so on?
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by thecreator
Wow,it hasn't even been a month and were already planning on this eh?Hmm I think this Ultra was dismal to say the least;the silver lining is the ticket situation f**ked all the sclapers so that's good...I hope this year was a sign of the times.
indeed it was dismal...too cramped...they might want to consider raising prices a lil and selling less tickets
Zo
Just saw this pic on facebook Ultra about this kids on a tree

Why will u spend so much fk $$ to hang out on a tree ???:conf:
In that case I will just go to the zoo or park near by :haha:
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
indeed it was dismal...too cramped...they might want to consider raising prices a lil and selling less tickets

Only went to the Carl Cox area, the Space Ibiza area, and the ampitheatre to see acts. Didn't bother going to other areas but each area I went to was packed to the brim.
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle
Only went to the Carl Cox area, the Space Ibiza area, and the ampitheatre to see acts. Didn't bother going to other areas but each area I went to was packed to the brim.
i went friday for a few hours...then promptly sold the ticket......main stage was a mess.....live stage was decent friday night.......but i know thta changed saturday and sunday.......sunday i was outside the area, could see the ASOT stage...and hear it just fine
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement