return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Red Lite - Breaking News FYI
View this Thread in Original format
Trance Plant
Laval - Red Lite - Breaking News

FYI - I never like to see negative press.

TP
fastmp3
holy ...
DJ Charlie
I heard on the news that some black guys were arrested...
So it must have happend in the hip hop room...

And they say hip hop don't bring to violence

Sad story...
and one guy got shot 3 times !!!!!! man... just ... gangsters
RazerYokes
that sux...

"yo man yo dis is my place, not yors, so take dis u mothera"

and for the average citizen reading this article, his mind will link "local rave club" with "shooting" and "gang members" together :whip: :whip: :whip:

~ RazerYokes
milanster
this is sad, howd the security guyz let them in at the first place?

hope nobody like those gangsters comes anywhere near aria!!:nervous:
GOYASME
This kind of story is worst than u guys think. I hate stories like this especially happening at a night club, that's supposed to be for partying. I saw this guy i knew in Ste-Do, and was looking for something so i went up to talk to him. He explained to me what happened at Red-Lite and that he saw it all happen. He saw the gun exhange which happened next to the bouncers and then saw the sick dude shoot the other guy, everybody ducked except the guy i knew 'cause he was in shock. He later saw the shooter again and the shooter spoke to the guy i know thanking him cause he didn' t say anything to the bouncers! The guy i knew said that it was none of his business. ?????????????????? THat's the worst part, one guy dies, clubs get bad press, and the killer is still loose. It happened in the techno room also.

This sux big times.
GOYASME
This kind of story is worst than u guys think. I hate stories like this especially happening at a night club, that's supposed to be for partying. I saw this guy i knew in Ste-Do, and was looking for something so i went up to talk to him. He explained to me what happened at Red-Lite and that he saw it all happen. He saw the gun exhange which happened next to the bouncers and then saw the sick dude shoot the other guy, everybody ducked except the guy i knew 'cause he was in shock. He later saw the shooter again and the shooter spoke to the guy i know thanking him cause he didn' t say anything to the bouncers! The guy i knew said that it was none of his business. ?????????????????? THat's the worst part, one guy dies, clubs get bad press, and the killer is still loose. It happened in the techno room also.

This sux big times.
Durafei
quote:
Originally posted by milanster
this is sad, howd the security guyz let them in at the first place?

hope nobody like those gangsters comes anywhere near aria!!:nervous:

Wasn't somebody already killed while standing in line-up for Aria earlier this year(or was it last year?)
ahlamalek
quote:
Originally posted by Durafei

Wasn't somebody already killed while standing in line-up for Aria earlier this year(or was it last year?)

yeah so? he said "hope" as in the future he wouldn't like someone to get shot at Aria or anywhere else for that matter.

Didn't we tell you to leave Montreal forum alone? Can't you post something smart?
Durafei
Just stating the facts.
Whenever there are drugs involved, there will be shootings be it in Montreal, Toronto or wherever else.

Toronto has been hit by this as well.

ahlamalek
ok and? whats your point?

Everyone knows this. It has nothing to do with trance music, clubs, raves, etc etc.
Durafei
My point is: as long as Trance/Raves/afterhours is heavily associated with drugs, there will always be shootings.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement