return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

NTL my ass
View this Thread in Original format
Az
I'm seriously pissed off at the moment. NTL said I'd have a phoneline, and a broadband connection for friday. It's now tuesday, and I still have jack. I'm currently using the Pc's at college, but have no idea when I'll be back on the net at home :(
in ntl :rolleyes:
my new house rules :D
sykadelik
Yup, sounds like NTHELL! I have was on 128kbps, but only recieving 64kbps speeds for 2 months and then they finally sorted it out and i was one happy bunny!
flystyler
I just think all ISP seem to be crap :(
Az
the company, in general, are a bunch of retards, they tell my dad something different everytime he phones up...although they have given him £30 to make up for him using his mobile constantly (and s he's on a company mobile, I got the £30 to go onto mine ;) )#
:whip:
Az
ah well mite as well use this thread to report more dumonde hounding

domonik said they're not remixing ligaya cos of something that he read on the Gatecrasher forum (ing wankers). I spoke to him for about 30 mins, in which he told me picotto ws an arrogant , he thinks Altitude mix of the Theme is poor, the position of Can u dig it in the charts was poor (told him this was a good thing :p), and other general stuff. Also he's gonna start using this forum :)
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by Az
Also he's gonna start using this forum :)

Ooh we get dumonde on here, cool
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Az
ah well mite as well use this thread to report more dumonde hounding

domonik said they're not remixing ligaya cos of something that he read on the Gatecrasher forum (ing wankers). I spoke to him for about 30 mins, in which he told me picotto ws an arrogant , he thinks Altitude mix of the Theme is poor, the position of Can u dig it in the charts was poor (told him this was a good thing :p), and other general stuff. Also he's gonna start using this forum :)

yeh i remember at GK i was telling him (in a sumwhat caned manner) to keep off the gatecrasher messageboard because its full of dumonde hating wankers! :( :whip:
Project T
lol, i cant talk aol ere
kiddiejon
dont worry m8, u'l have ur cable back soon.. then i'm gonna come round ur house and dig it up, drag it back to my house and steal all ur precious speeds :p

re: dumonde

hehe, i spoke to jurgen for a ickle bit.. mainly him having a go at me for smoking.. ..
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Az
I'm seriously pissed off at the moment. NTL said I'd have a phoneline, and a broadband connection for friday.

ntl = no telephone lines!

god, we learnt that one at primary school :D

tu_face
the GC board is not full of dumonde haters... they just think EVERYTHING is , and not as good as it used to be.

funny how everyone fekkin loves it when they play a set @ the republic tho innit.. :)

wicked.. dumonde on ta.. shall we make them honorary UKTA's?
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
the GC board is not full of dumonde haters... they just think EVERYTHING is , and not as good as it used to be.

funny how everyone fekkin loves it when they play a set @ the republic tho innit.. :)

wicked.. dumonde on ta.. shall we make them honorary UKTA's?

Hehe, and jules, they all slate him, but wot the crowd when jules is on at crasher on the 21st :)

GK was packed still at 4am, coz everyoen waited for jules :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement