return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Nick Warren (Hope Recordings) @ 11th Annual Sunset Cruise, Lady Windridge Yacht Miami
View this Thread in Original format
Bloodstream

You can tell when Nick Warren's on the decks. The music emanating from the DJ booth is that perfect club mix of driving percussion and soaring musicality, bursting out of the speakers, soaking everyone in melody, drenching them in sound. Warren's impressive career has seen him release the very first “Back to Mine”, a staggering eight albums for “Global Underground”, and one for “Renaissance” and Cream. He is also in control of A&R for record label Hope Recordings, as well as being a member of the highly acclaimed duo Way Out West. Starting as tour DJ with Massive Attack, moving onto a residency at super club Cream and playing at every self-respecting club on the planet, has led him to this natural position as one of the world's most respected DJs. 2011 also saw the release of the highly acclaimed Balance 018 which received high praise from fans and media alike.

Tracklisting is not available at the moment ....
lebye
The original was posted on Bedrock official soundcloud here:

Enjoy
MagikMan_643
Has anyone started a tracklist for this one? The first track is Burial & Four Tet - Nova; other than that, I won't be much help :haha:
maddraver
listened to 2hours and 20 minutes of the party so far and only a few decent tracks. mostly terrible tracks. glad i was on the sasha boat
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement