return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Litter
View this Thread in Original format
Lagrangian
Do you litter? Do you purposely do that?
Jarvmeister
There is a distinct difference between those who do litter and those who can be bothered to put their litter where it should go.

In the UK, those that drop litter tend to be the same low lifes that sponge off the benefit system and think that everything should be put on a plate for them. Scum.

I once challenged one of these little cunts when I saw them dropping litter in a town centre, their reply (and I honestly think they believed this was a justification for their lack of respect for the public space to be shared and enjoyed by everyone) was that 'That's what street sweepers are for'.

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
I once challenged one of these little cunts when I saw them dropping litter in a town centre, their reply (and I honestly think they believed this was a justification for their lack of respect for the public space to be shared and enjoyed by everyone) was that 'That's what street sweepers are for'.

God, I hate that. Here in Brazil these uncivilised creatures usually say "We litter so street sweepers can have a job", to which there's a now popular reply "So why don't you die and make sure grave diggers aren't short of a job either?" :p
Jarvmeister
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
God, I hate that. Here in Brazil these uncivilised creatures usually say "We litter so street sweepers can have a job", to which there's a now popular reply "So why don't you die and make sure grave diggers aren't short of a job either?" :p

Haha! Good one!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement