return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Good thing no one put up that Adultnapper is tonight
View this Thread in Original format
WittyHandle
Because otherwise I might have otherwise gone to Velvet and accidentally heard him.
ostrich
zero promo was done for this event. it's a shame.

but it's not like people who frequent velvet are that music savvy anyways, so don't think it
would alter the outcome much tbh. anyways, it's saturday and the venue has its own crowd.

i'll be poppin by
WittyHandle
I've never been to Velvet, but it's too bad to hear the crowd isn't really into the music. I might make the road trip solo if need be.
fastmonkey
Visa problem he's not coming (facebook).

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I've never been to Velvet, but it's too bad to hear the crowd isn't really into the music. I might make the road trip solo if need be.
WittyHandle
Hopefully he'll get rescheduled again soon. I really enjoyed his Flawless Sound mix, and I'm psyched to check out his new album. Thanks for the heads up on that one Ostrich.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle

the crowd not being techno nerds and not being into the music are two different things

i do believe people are allowed to enjoy themselves even if they don't know who/care who the dj is
WittyHandle
I agree. Ideally it's nice to have some people in the audience who know a bit about the artist I think, but in the end, it's most important that they're having a good time.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement