return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/uh0z5/god_the_trinity_is_here_on_earth/
View this Thread in Original format
TheTrinity
i aint kidding around.

this is God, start fixing the world. start helping spread the message.

start trying to understand reading and writing and try developing language.

i am trying to be nice here, and warn the Earth of possible salvation form Judgement Day.

ps. mass unknown animals deaths all over the world last hear, Magnetic Pole shift, global warming, walking dead outbreaks.

there was a Holy Spirit revival in Cape Town where 40 or more kids all started speaking in different languages they have never been exposed to.

ps. i have been working on The WORDS of GOD. i've been observing and writing about everything that is wrong with and in human thought and action. there is hope to save the world from death. act now, while you still have a decision to save. anything.
Meat187
quote:
Originally posted by TheTrinity
there was a Holy Spirit revival in Cape Town

Where about in the UK is that?
TheTrinity
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187

http://gatewaynews.co.za/2012/03/30...l-in-cape-town/
lostpsyte
Oh ing piss off
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
:haha:
ziptnf
Yes, and clearly reddit took your post seriously, with its 0 points and all.
explain. provide proof. discuss your points. validate them. come to a conclusion. prove me wrong.
saluyamo
quote:
ps. mass unknown animals deaths all over the world last hear, Magnetic Pole shift, global warming, walking dead outbreaks.

:haha: 10/10 for effort.
Ian
time to save this shipwreck.

Thank you.
Lagrangian
brill

LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by TheTrinity
i aint kidding around.

this is God, start fixing the world. start helping spread the message.

start trying to understand reading and writing and try developing language.

i am trying to be nice here, and warn the Earth of possible salvation form Judgement Day.

there was a Holy Spirit revival in Cape Town where 40 or more kids all started speaking in different languages they have never been exposed to.

ps. i have been working on The WORDS of GOD. i've been observing and writing about everything that is wrong with and in human thought and action. there is hope to save the world from death. act now, while you still have a decision to save. anything.

by the way ..... your production tracks suck. You should pull your soundcloud link down to save yourself the embarrassment.
ziptnf
Is this the Jesus version of William Ashley?

Sir, have you ever eaten wild mushrooms?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement