return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Crookers (Southern Fried Records) @ Diplo and Friends Show, BBC 1Xtra (03.06.2012)
View this Thread in Original format
Bloodstream

Crookers are Bot and Phra, two hip-hop heads working out of Milan who have shunned the gangsta raps to make ed up house music. One half of the ascendant duo, Bot, has come to face the music in London: “Maybe if I had to choose,” the diminutive dude mulls over, “then I’d say we are really hip-hop in a house style. We are taking the really raw sample feel of hip-hop and trying to fit it into a house structure. But it works the other way, because when we make hip-hop beats there are some elements of house in there. It’s cool that there’s confusion.It’s impossible to say you are one or the other. And then there’s some bailie funk or dancehall in there confusing even more.”

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special modified & remastered HQ Version of some of their best moments (from my view and personal perspective) !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♛ Listen to the Full Show for the next 7 days via the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...ers_and_Yasmin/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement