return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Upcoming movies you can't wait to see.
View this Thread in Original format
Juan Paulino
For me, I can't wait for Man of Steel and Judge Dredd

Man of Steel imdb
dj_alfi
echhhh more re-hashes? cheesus christ
and a red-headed lois lane? what. the. . and kevin costner and russell fackin' punch you in the head crowe.

i myself personally is kinda psyched to see the dark knight rises, i just hope it's better than the last movie i saw from that director cough cough,
Meat187
I'm very curious to see the John dies at the End movie, but honestly, I expect it to suck, especially compared to the book.
Apart from that I can't wait for a chance to see Moonrise Kingdom.
netroM
Moonrise Kingdom, The Dark Knight Rises, TED, Knights of Badassdom and the new Total Recall.

:crazy:
Quazar
Dark Knight Rises and Skyfall.
Acton
THE DARK KNIGHT MOTHERING RISES.

Going to see the midnight showing tonight at the IMAX, can't wait.

Also.....

The Hobbit
Skyfall

They're the main ones this year.
Juan Paulino
Hey acton, you kno if their making a sequel to prometheus?
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
Hey acton, you kno if their making a sequel to prometheus?

Yeah, Ridley Scott announced that they plan on making a trilogy. I have no idea on the timescales yet, though.
Juan Paulino
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
Yeah, Ridley Scott announced that they plan on making a trilogy. I have no idea on the timescales yet, though.

Thats just sweet, thanks dude.
LAdazeNYnights
Mud

Quazar
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
THE DARK KNIGHT MOTHERING RISES.

Going to see the midnight showing tonight at the IMAX, can't wait.

Also.....

The Hobbit
Skyfall

They're the main ones this year.

Got my ticket for a midnight show, too... which is probably a long time after you get to see it. :/

Also, how the hell did I forget The Hobbit? So yeah, my list is basically the same as Acton's.
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by Quazar
Got my ticket for a midnight show, too... which is probably a long time after you get to see it. :/

I think the time difference is 8 hours, so technically I could go and watch it, then come back on here and ruin it for everyone on the West Coast :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement