return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Tomorrowland STREAMING LIVE RIGHT NOW
View this Thread in Original format
jonmitz
http://www.youtube.com/tomorrowland

Currently playing: UMEK

Carl Cox supposed to go on in about an hour
bigperf
how long has pizza boy been playing...all he does is mouth the lyrics or the beeps and throw a hand in the air while he turns knobs with the other hand. people pay for this ?

ready for carl to throw it down.
nice ask and you shall receive!
msilin
The tomorrowland stream skips around too much and I'm not a fan of that mysterious voice (although I can't fault them for trying). im chooned into asot global gathering. W&W just played a solid set. Aly & Fila right now, then Markus, then Armin. My afternoon is booked solid :D
jonmitz
quote:
Originally posted by msilin
The tomorrowland stream skips around too much

They don't want to broadcast entire sets because some people would say "whats the point in paying XXXX for a ticket when I can watch online?

Other music festivals do similar cutting/skipping

Carl cox on right now; not sure when he started I was in a meeting
modthispny
quote:
Originally posted by msilin
The tomorrowland stream skips around too much and I'm not a fan of that mysterious voice (although I can't fault them for trying). im chooned into asot global gathering. W&W just played a solid set. Aly & Fila right now, then Markus, then Armin. My afternoon is booked solid :D

cant wait for markus and armin..not too into aly & fila, wish i didn't miss w&w.
modthispny
quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
how long has pizza boy been playing...all he does is mouth the lyrics or the beeps and throw a hand in the air while he turns knobs with the other hand. people pay for this ?

ready for carl to throw it down.
nice ask and you shall receive!

a LOT of people pay for that . it's pop music.
Kam
Marco Bailey and Christian Varela droppin' some bangin' techno!
moretechplease
quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
...all he does is mouth the lyrics or the beeps and throw a hand in the air while he turns knobs with the other hand. people pay for this ?

Um, that's a solid 90% of dance music right now...and people you go to see do the same thing. Maybe you don't "pay" for it b/c of comp list or whatever but it's still what goes on the overwhelming majority of the time
bigperf
i never mentioned the music...i mentioned pizza boy singing along and turning knobs...
i can go see dj local opener play the same songs at the local club and have a good time. pizza boy's "additional activities" is what causes going to see him cost $50+? sorry, but f' that for his one handed knob turns while he voices over the songs and the beep beep beeps.
fantasyexctasy
I just tuned in and heard Chuckie playing some pop garbage. I can't believe festivals these days are such a joke. I yearn for the good ole days when all the douchebags didn't go

Cool1g
i was listening yesterday while working... i totally agree about skipping between the djs and interviews way too much. really never was able to get into it due to that.
sddirtrider
Last year's coverage from Be-at.tv was way better. Now all the big festivals realise they can YouTube it and flood the coverage with ads.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement