return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

VICE: How To Sell Drugs...
View this Thread in Original format
DjWoody
gimmebeatz
amazing
Sadface
Nice. I've always been impressed by Vice's stuff.
LAdazeNYnights
They do great docs, but this is a bit strange. It would be amazing to me if, given all the info in there, the dealer doesn't get locked up before getting out of the game. Even if some of it was misinformation... He's a white guy, they can probably narrow down his height and other characteristics quite easily, he did SHOCK program, had a history of drug arrests at young age, had a father involved with organized crime, and a mother currently suffering from something. I'd imagine that the right police software could narrow it down to a handful of potentials in a matter of what - an hour at most?
euphanasia
i love vice stuff! rad videos. another series that i like is david choe's thumbs up! he hitchhikes across america and even china for the 3rd season
Nerologic
Vice has some of the best doc's I have seen, all of them are dope!!

Obviously, the dude is out of the game by the time this came out. He's scotch free, and his old crew are now taking his place and probably still giving him royalties here and there for setting them up.

I know a ton of people that ship/drive to the east coast, because once it's "there" the price just tripled from the Oregon/Nor Cal price.

It's crazy how much money is in that industry...
LAdazeNYnights
quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Vice has some of the best doc's I have seen, all of them are dope!!

Obviously, the dude is out of the game by the time this came out. He's scotch free, and his old crew are now taking his place and probably still giving him royalties here and there for setting them up.

I know a ton of people that ship/drive to the east coast, because once it's "there" the price just tripled from the Oregon/Nor Cal price.

It's crazy how much money is in that industry...

yeah...a friend of mine back home buys from somebody just like the guy in the doc. probably about 2 pounds a week :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement