return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

For the kiddos...
View this Thread in Original format
Evolve140
Hey everyone,
my sister is trying to get a little something going for her school from Target that requires votes. I'm just trying to do my part. A little background: Her and her husband are both passionate teachers who go above and beyond for their students, and California has been facing massive teacher layoffs (and various unfair treatment), so if you wouldn't mind supporting young minds in a low income area of California who need any funding they can get, please help out. Thanks guys.

-Evolve140,
longtime production forum contributer

https://apps.facebook.com/givewithtarget/schools/6316

(literally takes 5 seconds)
Sushipunk
"Use of app "Give With Target" has been restricted"

Not sure what the problem is.
Evolve140
I think it only lets people from the USA do it. :( Thank you anyhow, SP!
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Evolve140
I think it only lets people from the USA do it. :( Thank you anyhow, SP!

Ah, yeah that could be it. Never mind!
Evolve140
Yeah man they're laying off teachers, she was already layed off and then re-hired, but class sizes are doubling... anything helps, you know? I had really great teachers as a youngester, especially my music and homeroom teachers in elementary school, so this is pretty close to my heart. Thanks again, guys.
R.j.
Done. :)
dj_alfi
quote:
Yeah man they're laying off teachers, she was already layed off and then re-hired, but class sizes are doubling... anything helps, you know? I had really great teachers as a youngester, especially my music and homeroom teachers in elementary school, so this is pretty close to my heart. Thanks again, guys.

omg I also had a teacher when I was younger. What a coincidence!?
Beatflux
donearoo
srussell0018
People need to stop using other people's old avatars. Get your own.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Thank you anyhow, SP!

people used to call me SP at school.. cos i had a side parting :sadgreen:

keddo
for who now?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement