return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Does my sig read as it should?
View this Thread in Original format
Vernon Wanderer
It looked normal while I was using Opera, but now I have temporarily switched to Chrome and it looks all messed up, the letters are some strange symbols.

Does it look normal to you? It should list some softwares and gear.
Intellekshual
It does look messed up.
OrangestO
I can read it.
Intellekshual
It looks more like the Sumerian language.

But I use Chrome as well. What browser are you using OrangestO?
OrangestO
Safari.

I don't know what half of those programs are, so they look like Chinese to me, but I can decipher them.
Vernon Wanderer
quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Safari.

I don't know what half of those programs are, so they look like Chinese to me, but I can decipher them.

Can you copy-paste the sig plz?
OrangestO
M-Audio Oxygen 49 3rd • Akai MPD24 • M-Audio X-Session Pro • M-Audio Delta 1010LT
reFX Vanguard • LennarDigital Sylenth1 • EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold/RA • Rob Papen Albino 3 • Cakewalk Z3TA+2 • U-He Zebra 2 • NI FM8 • AASLounge Lizard
SPL Vitalizer MK2-T • SPL Transient Designer/Twin Tube • FabFilter Volcano 2• Molot
Vernon Wanderer
Yeah, I am slow. It was just the font rendering probably.

Just FYI the font was "Symbol"

Replaced with Georgia.

Much love. :)
Intellekshual
It's legible now, but still completely incomprehensible to me. :p
kamil
I simply don't like it.

itsamemario
Lol vanguard
Vernon Wanderer
quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
Yeah I can read it too now. Just wondering how can you have that much equipment but I've never heard your music.

It's not much really(compared to other guys in production forum). Just some entry level physical gear and a bunch of soft synths gathered in the last couple of years. I don't even have an acceptable monitoring system yet. You haven't heard anything because I'm not DJ RYAN, or more precisely because I don't consider myself good enough yet to throw my music in your face.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement